Tour ID: 10010931
Join us on one of the fastest day trips to the Outer edge of The Great Barrier Reef, cruising at up to 30 knots.
For the Certified Divers:
With over 12 exclusive dive sites, the Osprey provides great options for the certified diver. Dedicated Divemasters/Instructors maintain the utmost safety while allowing you to explore to the limits.
For the Introductory Divers:
No experience necessary! Experience the reef the way the fish do in perfect safety, by taking a dive around the reef with one of our professional Dive Instructors. If you’re not sure try the FREE 5 minute trial before you dive!
You will spend more time in the water and less time travelling
You have an option to join us on the Semi-Submersible Tour ($10 payable on board and weather permitted) learning about the reef from a dry seat.
- Includes 1 Introductory or Certified Scuba Dive
- Five hours of snorkelling or diving at two outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- FREE guided snorkelling tours
- FREE 5 min scuba diving lesson so you can try it first
- State of the art snorkel and dive equipment and floatation devices
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort and spacious sundecks for sunbathing
- Live musical entertainment on board
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, sausages, vegetarian option, tropical salads and pastas
- FREE tea, coffee and biscuits, complimentary glass of wine and cheese, fruit platter
- Maximum passenger number approx 100 No big crowds
FREE guided snorkelling tours, 1 x Introductory Scuba Dive or Certified Scuba dive, FREE tea, coffee and biscuits, Complimentary glass of wine and cheese, fruit platter, Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, sausages, vegetarian option, tropical salads and pastas.
Refreshments, alcohol, snacks, underwater cameras, souvenir T-shirts, caps, wetsuit hire & lycra suit hire.
7:30 AM Daily
7.30am Check in at The Reef Fleet Terminal (1 Spence Street Cairns)
Hat, towel, swimmers, sunscreen, camera and cash/credit cards for on board purchases.
Child rates apply for 4-16 years. Minimum age for diving is 12 years. All children on any tour must be accompanied by an adult.
$20pp reef tax/fuel levy is payable at check-in on day of travel.
Great Barrier Reef
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.