Great Ocean Road Day Tour with BBQ lunch
Prices are listed in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Tour Details
- Optional Extras
Included in price:
Tour price includes all transport, BBQ lunch, entry into Cape Otway Lightstation, park entry fees, tea, coffee and biscuits.
7:15 AM Daily
We pick up from hotels/hostels anywhere in inner city Melbourne and St.Kilda. Please contct us at least 24 hours prior to departure using the details provided on your booking confirmation to confirm pick up location.
What to bring:
Swimmers in summer, warm clothing in winter, walking shoes, camera Luggage Restrictions: only small carry bags on one day tours & 5kg carry-on bag for Jump on/ Jump off option.
Fitness level required:
Children between the ages of 4 and 12 years pay the child price. Due to the length of our tours we do not allow infants/children under the age of 4.
Luggage Restrictions: only small carry bags on one day tours & 5kg carry-on bag for Jump on/ Jump off option.
Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Bells Beach, Lorne and Apollo Bay
Enjoy a 10 min helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles
Adults: $95.00 | Children: – | Pensioners: –
Need more information? Ask a question here!
1 Day Tour Great Ocean Road Tour $95
"Explore, experience and embrace the magic that is the Great Ocean Road!"
Daily departures at 7.00am returning back to Melbourne at approximately 8.30pm
Includes: Morning Tea, Aussie BBQ Lunch, entrance to Cape Otway Lightstation park fees & inner city hotel pick up and drop off
• Bells Beach see one of Australia’s famous surfing beaches, world renowned for the Rip Curl Surfing Pro
• Enjoy the stunning coastal views and feel the sand between your toes at one of Australia's most impressive beaches
• Memorial Arch Take some pictures at the historic great ocean road memorial arch
• Pass through coastal towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
• Visit to iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse, mainland Australia’s oldest surviving lighthouse and learn about the fascinating history of the aboriginal owners, the Gadabanud peoples at the cultural centre!
• Exclusive entry into the lighthouse, see breathtaking views over the Southern Ocean
• Look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
• Delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch included
• Rainforest experience take in the luscious surrounds of the Otway rainforest and some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia!
• Must See step down to the beach at Gibson Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles, where you will be dwarfed by the high cliff line and these enormous offshore stack.
Take a helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles (at extra expense)
• 12 Apostles Explore the Port Campbell National Park, and view the famous and uniquely formed rock stacks
• Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
Otway Discovery provides a service that is unique and memorable for all it's customers. We will go that extra mile to ensure that all facets of your tour are a success - by offering a simple booking process, organizing your pick up and drop off locations, providing fantastic, enthusiastic and informative guides and modern mini-coaches (Max 24 people) and personalised service - all this, so our customers can leave Victoria with a big smile on their face!! We are a friendly, innovative and unique company that strives to create the best possible day adventures for travellers from all walks of life. You are sure to have a bonza day with Otway Discovery!!