Tour ID: 10013981
This is a fabulous half day tour to Phillip Island to see the famous Penguin Parade. In a half day you still get to see a lot and you won't miss out! Visit a Wildlife Conservtion Park and see the wonderful wildlife that live there. The coastal scenery and beaches are beautiful and depending on the season, you may be able to dip your toe into the ocean.
This spectacular half-day afternoon tour to Phillip Island’s Penguin Parade will also take you to see an amazing wildlife park and a number of scenic wonderlands along the way.
• Encounter Australia's native wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you can hand-feed cute walabies on the Wallaby Walk (small fee applies). See wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and more!
• Get sand between your toes at Cape Woolamai Surf beach (seasonal)
• Take a stroll along the Nobbies boardwalk & enjoy spectacular viewing along Phillip Island's rugged south coast. Little Penguins are often seen here resting between seasonal and daily duties.
• Experience the world famous Penguin Parade at dusk! Witness hundreds of little Penguins across Summerland Beach on their way home for the night. A must see experience.
Travelling alongside beautiful coastal scenery, you’ll first stop at a wildlife conservation park and sanctuary, where you’ll encounter a huge variety of native Australian animals, including kangaroos, dingoes, bettong, quolls, gliders, wallabies, birds, reptiles and more. Here, you can have your photo taken while you hug a koala (small fee applies), feed a kangaroo or wallaby (small fee applies) and interact with other cute, cuddly species.
When you arrive at Phillip Island you’ll enjoy majestic ocean views along the rugged coastline, as you stroll along the Nobbies boardwalk. At Seal Rocks, you may even be lucky enough to see some cheeky seals, sunning themselves on the rocks. Pick up a treat to take home from the gift shop before heading over to the comfortable and scenic Penguin Parade viewing area.
You’ll be in total awe as you witness hundreds of loveable Little Penguins (formerly known as Fairy Penguins) toddle up to their sand dune nesting sites as they come home from their day of fishing. Watch as these adorable creatures interact with each other and go about their evening rituals – an experience you will never forget!
After you’ve had your fill of penguin cuteness, you’ll hop back on the bus and head back to Melbourne, being returned to your accommodation at either 9 pm (winter) or midnight (summer).
* All park entrance fees
* Friendly & informative tour guide
1:00 PM Daily
Tour returns between 9pm - 12am (seasonally)
Toru departs from 570 Flinders Street.
Appropriate clothing including warm/rain jacket for winter and camera.
Children between the ages of 4 and 12 years pay the child price. Due to the length of our tours we do not believe they are suitable for children under 4 years of age.
Seasonal departure time: 1 pm (Winter time) & 2 pm (Summer time)
Enjoy the Penguin Parade from exclusive boardwalk
Adults: $30.00 | Children: $30.00
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.