Tour ID: 10015961
See all the wonders of Kangaroo Island on this full day tour that takes in all the sights of the incredible island. Kangaroo Island is a must-see for nature lovers.
• Enjoy eight hours of a personalised tour that takes in one of the world’s greatest natural environments
• Witness the majesty of the Australian sea lion colony as they surf on the white-capped waves and nurture their young
• Dine at the entrance of the Flinders Chase National Park on a delicious and energising gourmet lunch at The Chase Café
• Drive to Admiral’s Arch to see the New Zealand Fur Seals as they lounge around on large rock formations as the surf crashes against the cliff face
• Admire the Remarkable Rocks, carved by the force of the ocean, these granite boulders are dramatically perched atop a 75-metre plunge into the raging sea
• Check out the maze of secret dry limestone caves that are hidden beneath the vast native bushlands
You will enjoy the excellent service of this tour from the very moment you meet and greet your tour guide, either at the ferry terminal, airport or your hotel accommodation. First, you will take in the wonder of kangaroos as they bound across the grasslands of Kangaroo Island.
Kangaroos are just your first taste of the incredible characters that call Kangaroo Island their home. Next, your tour will head straight to the Seal Bay Conservation Park, where your guide will take you to get up close and personal with the incredible Australian sea lions. You will watch as the sea lions sunbathe and nurture their young, intermittently surfing on the white-capped waves. Seal Bay is the only place in the entire world where you can physically enter a colony of over a thousand Australian sea lions. These majestic creatures are one of the rarest species in the world, so this is a truly unique experience.
After this incredible experience, it’s time for a gourmet lunch at The Chase Café, which is at the entrance of the Flinders Chase National Park. After a brief souvenir browsing opportunity, you will embark on the next leg of your adventure. It is time to head right into the heart of Kangaroo Island’s largest national park to see Admiral’s Arch and the colony of New Zealand Fur Seals that call this incredible natural wonder their home.
Make sure you have your camera ready for this photo opportunity. With the ocean in the background, you’ll want to capture a photo with the Remarkable Rocks. These aptly named rocks have been carved by the force of the ocean. The Remarkable Rocks are large granite boulders that are dramatically perched atop a 75-metre drop into the crashing ocean below.
The final stop of your tour is the Kelly Hill Caves. Under the vast expanse of native bushland that is home to the Kangaroos of Kangaroo Island, you will explore an underground hidden maze of dry limestone caves. These spectacular formations of stalactites, stalagmites and column formations are an impressively ornate natural wonder that is not to be missed.
Spend a day on Kangaroo Island with this tour and experience everything that nature’s playground has to offer.
• Meet and Greet at Airport or Sealink Ferry Terminal
• Approx 8 Hrs of Personalised Touring
• Gourmet Lunch
• All Entrance Fees
• Drop off to Airport or Sealink Ferry Terminal
Approx 8 Hrs of Touring (Land Only)
No Specific Times Daily
Your tour begins immediately after pick-up at either the Airport or Sealink Ferry Terminal (Pick up from your accommodation may be available please contact us to discuss).
Your tour then concludes with you departure at either the Airport or Sealink Ferry Terminal.
Kangaroo Island is casual. Although seldom cold, pack a warm jacket to
counter the fresh ocean breezes and comfortable walking shoes with grip, hat
No Child prices
Please contact us for your arrival and departure times.
Minimum 2 person booking required.
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.