Blue Mountains - Luxury Mercedes Benz Max 14 People!!
Prices are listed in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Tour Details
Available for purchase/hire:
If you choose to ride the World's Steepest Railway, Cableway and Scenic Skyway it will cost an additional $35.00 per person (3 rides). You have the flexibility of walking in the rain forest for a 10 minute or 30 minute walk. Your $35.00 pass entitles you to do as many rides as you like which is set in the time frame of the tour.
7:10 AM Daily
5.15pm at Circular Quay (depending on traffic and ferry conditions - 10 minutes later for Darling Harbour stop)
Sydney, Circular Quay and Starbuck's Coffee Corner of Pitt St and Alfred St Circular Quay
Pickup: Complementry hotel pickup available from Sydney CBD hotels (Please add hotel to booking form & we will email you pick up time) Pickup: Starbuck's Coffee at Circular Quay (Corner of Pitt St and Alfred St) Departure: Will be by River Cruise disembarking at Circular Quay at 5.15pm (depending of traffic and ferry conditions - Darling Harbour Stop 10 minutes later)
What to bring:
Please bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket Bug Spray for Summer
Fitness level required:
Child Prices $130.00 (3 - 12 years old) Child under 4 years old - Blue Diamond provides Baby seat from 0-18kg complimentry Child 4-7 years old requires booster seat, Blue Diamond also provides booster seat. Safety comes first for all children. Must advise childrens age at time of booking
Tour price is in Australian dollars includes GST and may be subject to change. Blue Diamond Tours reserves the right to change vehicles, cancel tours, amend fares and itineraries if necessary.
Blue Diamond Tours reserves the right to change restaurant or eating location at any time. Blue Diamond Tours reserves the right to change the Aboriginal Culture Centre at any time replacing it with the village of Leura.
Ferry Timetable may change without notice.
For any tour components not operated by Blue Diamond Tours we cannot and do not take any responsibilities for injury or loss of any type arising in any matter.
100% cancellation fee will apply with less than 48 hour notice prior to departure.
Blue Diamond Tours cannot be held accountable for the weather.
We will change & alter the itinerary to best suit the conditions of the day.
Need more information? Ask a question here!
Blue Diamond Tours offers you a magical experience. Our Boutique tour provides a more intimate touch in a luxury
Mercedes - Benz (MAX 14 PEOPLE). Blue Diamond Tours is very competitively priced and our inclusions are as follows:
Complimentary Hotel pickup Sydney CBD, Morning Tea (Freshly baked Scones with Jam & Cream with homemade dessert & Tea or Coffee), Experience the Australian way of life by enjoying a filling hot lunch at the Royal Hotel, Breathtaking lookouts with amazing views and photo opportunities of the Blue Mountains, Waradah Aboriginal Culture Centre.. Experience the Wold's oldest Culture dating back 40,000 years... A behind the scenes Aboriginal experience of Song & Dance, National park entry, Featherdale Wildlife park entry, River Cruise return to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour
Our Itinerary is as follows:
1) Take in the amazing views across the Jamison Valley whilst enjoying your freshly baked Scones with Jam & Cream with homemade dessert & Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate.
2) Visit Scenic World and dare yourself to ride the steepest Railway in the world. The Scenic Cableway or Skyway offer spectacular views of the Three Sisters and the Valley (At own expense).
3) Visit the Aboriginal Culture Centre where you will meet Aboriginal people from all around Australia, experience an exclusive behind the scenes look into Aboriginal Art & Culture as well as watching them perform traditional song & dance. (Other options available please ask your driver)
4) Echo Point, the closest and best view of the Three Sisters. You will be able to witness the blue haze and the vast expanse of the Jamison Valley. Feel the spiritual presence of the Three Sisters, hear the Dream Time Stories and experience for yourself the raw magic the Blue Mountains Creates.
5) Experience the Australian way of life by enjoying a filling hot lunch at a local Royal Hotel, choose from Club Burger with Chips & Salad, Chicken Burger with Chips & Salad, Fish & Chips as well as Vegetarian Pasta or Risotto. Complimented with Tea, Coffee or Soft Drink.
6) Featherdale Wildlife Park is Sydney ultimate wildlife experience. Cuddle up to a Koala of feed the baby wallabies.
7) Your trip to Sydney is not complete without a cruise on Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour Circular Quay. You will view the Harbour Bridge and Opera House before disembarking at Cirular Quay where your tour will conclude at approx 5.15pm (depending on traffic and ferry - 10 minutes later for Darling Harbour Stop)
We are a family owned and operated company our priority is ensure that your one trip to the Blue Mountains is memorable one.