Tour ID: 10022365
Enjoy the picturesque beaches, stunning scenery and magical locations such as the Bay of Fires, Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay. You may be tempted to paddle in the clear blue water, perhaps even swim (conditions permitting), or maybe just relax on one of the secluded beaches. There will be the history lesson at Port Arthur and be glad you never called this place home! No visit to Tasmania is complete without seeing a Tassie Devil and this tour takes you to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary for you to meet them.
With awesome beaches, amazing history and visits to local wildlife, this 3-day tour of Tasmania’s East Coast shows you a unique part of the world
Enjoy the picturesque beaches, stunning scenery and magical locations such as the Bay of Fires, Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay. You may be tempted to paddle in the clear blue water, perhaps even swim (conditions permitting), or maybe just relax on one of the secluded beaches.
Next is a visit to the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, where you will experience the Tasmanian devils in action, then its south for the magnificent views of the Tasman Peninsula. Explore Tasmania’s ruthless convict past at the World Heritage listed - Port Arthur Historic Site including a guided walk and harbour cruise.
Starts: Hobart 7.00am
Finishes: Hobart: 5.30pm
• Bay of Fires, St Helens, Shelly Point, Bicheno
• Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Tasmanian devils
• Richmond Village, Tasman Peninsula, Port Arthur Historic Site
• 2 nights’ accommodation with 2 breakfasts
• National Park entry fees
• Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils
• Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk and harbour cruise
• Local produce tastings (varies with seasons)
• Hostel and motel pickups and drop offs
Options (at own expense):
• Penguin tour
3 days / 2 nights
7:00 AM Wed, Sun
Hostel and hostel pick ups in central Hobart at 7:00am - please note that individual pickup times may vary slightly. Please call office 48 hours prior to departure for the most accurate pickup time.
• Drink bottle
• Comfortable trail walking shoes
• Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
• Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea)
• Waterproof jacket (just in case)
• Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
Child prices apply for children between 8 and 16 years of age, inclusive. Minimum age on tour is 8 years. A child must be accompanied by an adult.
Hobart, Bicheno, St Helens, Port Arthur, Wineglass Bay, Bay of Fires, Richmond, Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay, Dunalley and Ross
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.