Tour ID: 10027811
"On a Mission" Package: Skydive + Raft. Thrills & Spills. Experience the wildest adventure in 2 days. This package comprises of a fantastic up to 14,000ft skydive, full day Rafting on the Tully river!
SKYDIVE from up to 14'000ft and experience an amazing up to 60secs of freefall. Choose to Skydive over tropical paradise Cairns with Skydive CAIRNS (half day) or skydive with Skydive Mission Beach with the guaranteed beach landing (full day tour).
Free airconditioned bus transfers to our 5star skydive training facility, all personalized training and instruction, up to 14,000ft exhilarating tandem skydive, spectacular views of Reef and Rainforests, Mission Beach's tropical Islands and beaches. Option to fly your parachute, beach landing (Skydive Mission Beach), Utilizing a purpose built skydiving plane with wide doors and spacious interior, Skydive Certificate.
RAFTING INFORMATION TULLY RIVER
- located just 2 hours south of Cairns, the Tully River is regarded as Australia’s best river rafting location with its technical, demanding rapids attracting river guides and rafters from around the world.
- Begin your day with collection from your Cairns, Northern Beaches or Mission Beach accommodation and travel south to the spectacular surroundings that await you. The Tully River is situated in stunning World Heritage Listed rainforest and offers an awesome day out, rafting grade 3-4 rapids over 5 hours.
- Approximately 5 hours of white water rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- BBQ lunch beside the river
- Exclusive Raging Thunder Café
- All tuition – no experience necessary
- All accommodation transfers
- Optional Extras: Photos and merchandise available for purchase same day
Additional information: min. age 13 years, rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
Fees: $30 per person pay on board fee for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges .
Adventure Activities over 2 days.
Skydive 2-4 hours
Raft Tully River - full day
7:00 AM Daily
SKYDIVE in Cairns from 7am, 8:30am, 10am, 12.30pm or 2:30pm Daily. Mission Beach departure from Cairns 6:30am.
Please call minimum 12 hours before tour to confirm pick up time.
RAFT Depart Cairns & Northern Beach Daily from 6:15am (returns approx. 6:30pm). Departs Mission Beach Daily 8:00am (returns 5:00pm), Port Douglas departures available for groups on request.
RAFT: ticket, lace-up shoes or reef / teva sandals, swimming costume, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, money for souvenirs.
Package applicable to persons 12 years of age and over as this is the minimum age for Skydiving.
All under 18 must have a consent form signed by a Parent or Guardian.
SKYDIVE: A $35 APF Membership licence and Admin levy to be paid on the day of Skydiving.Weight Restrictions:
* 95kg-99Kg- $25 Surcharge
* 100-104kg- $50 surcharge
* 105-110kg- $100 Surcharge
Weight surcharge is payable on the day of skydive, directly to the skydive office.Client will be assessed by a safety officer and harness must fit correctly to ensure client's safety.
RAFTING: 24 hours cancellation. Levy $30 is payable on day of Tully Rafting.
Fuel levy may also apply.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.