Jenolan Caves & Blue Mountains (S32)
Prices are listed in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Tour Details
- Optional Extras
Included in price:
Includes: Guided tour through the Caves
8:00 AM Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat
Sydney and Jenolan Caves
Tour departs from: Coach Interchange, Lower Level, Star City Casino Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont **Courtesy Hotel pick up available, this must be booked with APT Day Tours direct**
What to bring:
Good walking shoes
Fitness level required:
Child Fare: 3-15 years inclusive
Jervis Bay and Jenolan Caves
Adventure Caving (S32+A)
Advanced guided adventure of Elder Caves
Adults: $35.00 | Children: $17.00 | Pensioners: –
Need more information? Ask a question here!
Discover the World Heritage treasures of the Blue Mountains and the breathtaking natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves. Nestled on the western side of the Blue Mountains, this extensive network of the limestone caves and above ground arches are Australia’s most impressive.
- Climb the western mountain highway via the sleepy townships of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth and Lawson.
- See Katoomba – the quaint capital of the Blue Mountains.
- Enjoy views over stunning eucalypt forests and age-old rock formations as you travel through the scenic Blue Mountains.
- Stop at Echo Point to see the famous Three Sisters.
- Learn about ancient Aboriginal Dreamtime interpretation of the creation of the world.
- Enter the Grand Arch at Jenolan Caves, hiding place of sparkling limestone caverns.
- Take in the beauty of the region and see the mysterious Blue Lake.
- Join an informative and fully guided Cave tour through one of the Lucas, Imperial or Chifley Caves, dependent on season.
- Be impressed with this extensive network of limestone caves.
- Relax amid the comfort and ambience of Caves House, originally as 1920’s holiday retreat for Sydney’s rich and famous.
- The Jenolan Caves are amongst the finest and oldest in the world.