Port Stephens, Nelson Bay Dunes & Dolphins (S37)
Prices are listed in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Tour Details
- Optional Extras
8:00 AM Mon, Wed, Sat
Sydney and Star City Coach terminal 7.45am
Tour departs from: Coach Interchange, Lower Level, Star City Casino Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont **Courtesy Hotel pick up available, this must be booked with APT Day Tours direct**
Fitness level required:
Child Fare: 3-15 years inclusive
Includes: Entry to the Reptile Park, dolphin cruise & 4WD tour
Need more information? Ask a question here!
Discover the beautiful North Coast region of Port Stephens. Pristine waterways, golden sandy beaches, eco-diverse Marina and national Parks provide an array of activities for everyone.
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and tour through the leafy and affluent northern suburbs.
- Travel over the Hawkesbury River, a holiday hub for boat lovers.
- Discover Australian Wildlife at a zoo with a big bite – the Australian Reptile Park, just loaded with unique exhibits and animals.
- Board a luxury cruiser and search for the pods of bottlenose dolphins – watch as they play on the bow waves or why not the boom net ride.
- Be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery of the bay and Taree and Yacaaba headlands.
- Experience the grandeur and tranquillity of the local desert wilderness, and environmental and historical sights.
- Travel in modern comfortable 4WD vehicles and encounter the Stockton bight.
- The Stockton bight sand dunes covering an area of over 2,500 hectares along 32 kilometres need to be seen to be believed.
- Why not try sand boarding, an experience you won’t forget.