Tour ID: 10029181
Brisbane Whale Watching's multi-million dollar purpose built luxury catamaran, MV Eye-Spy is ready to take you on a breath-taking journey through the waters of Moreton Bay. Skippered by the South Pacific's only female captain of a whale watching venture, Captain Kerry Lopez and her professional crew will take you on a full day adventure to experience the mesmerizing migration of the humpback whales. The Brisbane Whale Watching experience includes return hotel shuttle bus transfers ex-Brisbane City Hotels, morning tea, gourmet buffet lunch followed by afternoon tea, all of which can be enjoyed from either from the luxury air-conditioned seating with ceiling to floor windows, or from one of the six viewing platforms. With a capacity to host up to 300 Guests, there is plenty of room for leisure Guests as well as groups to take in the awesome sights of these majestic mammals. Tours depart daily during whale watching season June - November.
* Return shuttle bus transfers ex-Brisbane City Hotels
* Full day whale watching cruise aboard the luxury 30 mtr catamaran MV Eye-Spy
* Expert marine commentary by Captain Kerry Lopez and her friendly crew
* A fully licenced bar, souvenir and snack bar available on board for purchases
* Delicious buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
* A fully licenced bar, souvenir and snack bar available on board for purchases.
Brisbane Whale Watching departs daily from Redcliffe Jetty during the months of June - November.
Upon arrival at Redcliffe Jetty, you will board MV Eye-Spy at 9.30am for a 10am departure and return to Redcliffe between 2.30pm, to connect with your return shuttle bus transfer.
7:30 AM Daily
Returns to Redcliffe between 2.30pm. Return hotel shuttle transfers provided thereafter to Brisbane City Hotels.
Brisbane and Redcliffe
Return shuttle bus transfers ex-Brisbane City Hotels included in this tour.
Children are 4 - 14 years inclusive.
Infants 0 - 3 years of age travel Free of Charge.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.