Tour ID: 10037685
Unwind and delight your taste buds at four boutique wineries, Witches Chase gourmet cheeses and liqueurs at an award-wining distillery. Tamborine Mountain is surrounded by lush, sub-tropical rainforest where the air is clear and the views spectacular. Take a gentle stroll amongst the lush rainforest and stop at some stunning lookouts between tastings at the regions lovely boutique wineries. Popular options include visiting the local microbrewery or coffee plantation and Skywalk Treetops walk. Complete with a delectable lunch.
ESQ tours are all-inclusive (no extra cost) for up to six guests e.g. all wine tastings; all food including unlimited snacks, morning tea and a delicious lunch; and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.
8.5 - 9.5 hours
No Specific Times Daily
Suggested time is 8.30am to 5pm. However, as tours are private, it's your choice. If you need some more time, no problem.
Brisbane, Gold Coast Hinterland, Gold Coast, Mt Tamborine and Surfers Paradise
Pick up from ANY hotel or airport from Brisbane to the Gold Coast. Just tell us where to pick you up.
Camera, warm sweater/coat and a smile
Not normally suitable, however, older children can accompany adults if well-behaved.
One price is for the vehicle for the day, 1-6 passengers. This is a luxury, informative, wine tour from our Land Rover vehicle. Tours are private and therefore very flexible to suit individual tastes and fitness levels. Numerous options include cheese factory and gentle rainforest strolls.
- Aussie Vineyards – Delectable olive oils and antipasto platters with your wines.
- Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard and Winery – morning tea with lake views.
- Queensland Wine Centre – Queensland’s wine history and selections of our best wines.
- Various stunning lookouts over the Scenic Rim and Gold Coast.
- Albert River Winery – Lunch with gorgeous views of Tamborine Mountain.
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery – Many naturally produced, award-winning liqueurs.
Gold Coast Hinterland and Mt Tamborine
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.