Tour ID: 10037695
Experience the best of both worlds – tasting fabulous local wines while enjoying the amazing scenery of the Scenic Rim. Stopping at five fabulous boutique wineries, drive around this glorious region of hills and farms surrounded by a volcanic rim of mountains. Enjoy morning tea on a pontoon cruise on Lake Moogerah. Taste a variety of wines as well as rose port and sangria from the rich soils. Enjoy a delectable, private ‘lunch on the lawn’ with gorgeous mountain views. Walk amongst the vines with a local wine producer. End with a cheese and apricot platter with dark chocolates amongst the vines.
ESQ tours are all-inclusive (no extra cost) for up to six guests e.g. all wine tastings; Lake Moogerah pontoon cruise; all food including unlimited snacks, morning tea and a delicious lunch; and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.
8.5 - 9.5 hours
No Specific Times Daily
Suggested time is 8.30am to 5pm. However, as tours are private, it's your choice. If you need some more time, no problem.
Brisbane, Gold Coast Hinterland, Lamington National Park and Mt Tamborine
Pick up from ANY hotel from Brisbane to Mt Tamborine or Brisbane Airport. Gold Coast is also OK, but is a longer drive for guests. Just tell us where to pick you up.
Camera, warm sweater/coat and a smile.
Not normally suitable, however, older children can accompany adults if well-behaved.
One price is for the vehicle for the day, 1-6 passengers. This is a luxury, informative, wine tour from our Land Rover vehicle. Tours are private and therefore very flexible to suit individual tastes and fitness levels. Numerous options include sunrise hot-air ballooning and a wildlife spotting tour on private land.
- Karoomba Vineyards and Lavender Farm - With lavender fields and glorious views.
- Morning tea on a Lake Moogerah pontoon cruise for a unique perspective of the Rim’s dramatic arc of mountains.
- Normanby Wines - View the scenery from the shady courtyard.
- Bunjurgen Estate Vineyard - Gourmet ‘Lunch on the Lawn’ by local chef with gorgeous views. Cheese & apricot platter with chambourcin rose amongst the vines.
- Paradine Estate Winery – Tastings from the old barn cellar door.
- Ironbark Ridge Vineyard – Tastings in the 1920’s miner’s cottage.
Gold Coast Hinterland
1 hour private air-gliding over Scenic Rim
Sunrise Hot-Air Ballooning over the Scenic Rim
1 hour 4WD Buggy Wildlife Tour on private land with gorgeous views
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.