Tour ID: 10043025
Set within the Novotel Twin Waters Resort at Mudjimba, expert tour guides will lead you through the Sunshine Coasts' unique and natural coastal paperbark and eucalyptus forest on specially designed off road Segway tracks.
• Travel with the only Eco-certified Segway operators in Australia
• Enjoy a 2 hour experience on a Segway
• See interesting scenery along the way and stop anytime for photos
After a 15 minute safety induction you will mount your new electric environmentally friendly vehicle and partake in an extensive training course before heading off guided by your Segway facilitator.
With 14 hectares to explore you can be sure to take in all this unique location has to offer, including the resorts own lagoon. Experience the thrill of gliding your all terrain Segway over sand, rocks, beach, off road tracks and more with this 2 hour segway tour.
Unlike a quad bike or Jet Ski tour you can interact with fellow gliders and stop to take photos as you leave nothing but a tyre print.
Pretty soon you will forget you’re on a Segway and feel like your floating along the ground. They say it’s about as close as you get to a magic carpet.
Sunscreen and insect repellant
10:00 AM Daily
2:00 PM Daily
Meet at Novotel Twin Waters Resort Ocean Drive Mudjimba
Suitable clothing for the day, and closed in footwear as stated.
Minimum age of 14 or 45 Kg. 14-17 year olds require adult signing an indemnity form
Segway Xperience requirements
• Min age is 14 with adult, 14-17 signed in by guardian (12-13year olds can be assessed by staff for suitability upon request)
• Min weight 45kg, max 120kg; (to operate Segway safely)
• Must be an able bodied person;
• Enclosed foot wear to be worn;
• Only bring valuables that you can safely carry
• Appropriate attire for outdoor activities, e.g. shorts, long pants, etc, (No lose articles or clothing)
• Bring a personal water bottle (optional)
• Sunscreen and insect repellent provided
• Must NOT be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Bring a camera (optional) but highly recommended..:)
• There are no toilets where the tours take place so please ensure you are all sorted before you arrive
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.