Tour ID: 10043025
Set within the Novotel Twin Waters Resort at Mudjimba, expert tour guides will lead you through the Sunshine Coasts' unique and natural coastal paperbark and eucalyptus forest on specially designed off road Segway tracks.
• Travel with the only Eco-certified Segway operators in Australia
• Enjoy a 2 hour experience on a Segway
• See interesting scenery along the way and stop anytime for photos
After a safety induction you will mount your new electric environmentally friendly vehicle and partake in an extensive training course before heading off guided by your Segway facilitator.
With 14 hectares to explore you can be sure to take in all this unique location has to offer, including the resorts own lagoon. Experience the thrill of gliding your all terrain Segway over sand, rocks, beach, off road tracks and more with this 2 hour segway tour.
Unlike a quad bike or Jet Ski tour you can interact with fellow gliders and stop to take photos as you leave nothing but a tyre print.
Pretty soon you will forget you’re on a Segway and feel like your floating along the ground. They say it’s about as close as you get to a magic carpet.
10:00 AM Daily
2:00 PM Daily
Meet at Novotel Twin Waters Resort Ocean Drive Mudjimba
We are located at the Novotel resort on Ocean Drive, Twin Waters on the Sunshine Coast. Please, take the Event entrance which is named as the Wandiny room entrance.
Take the parking on the right.
Walk BEHIND the wandiny room which is a white building on the corner and follow the street until you end at a parking with a Segway and blue flags - you'll find us there to have an amazing Xperience with us.
Please wear comfortable clothing and closed in shoes.
Suitable clothing for the day, and closed in footwear as stated.
Minimum age of 14 or 45 Kg. 14-17 year olds require adult signing an indemnity form
Segway Xperience requirements
• Min age is 10 with adult, 10-17 signed in by guardian (12-13year olds can be assessed by staff for suitability upon request)
• Min weight 35kg, max 120kg; (to operate Segway safely)
• Must be an able bodied person;
• Enclosed foot wear to be worn;
• Only bring valuables that you can safely carry
• Appropriate attire for outdoor activities, e.g. shorts, long pants, etc, (No lose articles or clothing)
• Bring a personal water bottle (optional)
• Sunscreen and insect repellent
• Must NOT be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Bring a camera (optional) but highly recommended..:)
• There are no toilets where the tours take place so please ensure you are all sorted before you arrive
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.