Tour ID: 10043855
Experience the natural beauty surrounding the Barron River, rafting through pristine World Heritage listed rainforest situated only 20 minutes North of Cairns.
Our experienced guides will educate you on the primitive plant life as well as the native wildlife that inhabit this incredible area.
- Raft through World Heritage Rainforest
- Grade 2 & 3 rapids
- Return air-conditioned coach transfers from accommodation
- Safety equipment – life jacket and helmet
- Digital photos available for purchase
Return bus transfers
2 Hours Rafting
All tuition and equipment
Shoes available for hire for $4.00pp. Photo CDs available for purchase on the day.
2:00 PM Daily
Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach
Cairn hotel pick up from 2pm daily, Cairns Beaches from 1.30pm. Please advise your hotel details at the time of booking.
• Your ticket and POB Levy of $25
• Secured footwear is mandatory. Lace-up sandshoes or reef sandals that WILL get wet - rental shoes are available for $4.
• Swimming costume and Towel
• Change of clothes (Important!!)
• Water resistant 15+ sunscreen
• Money for photos and souvenirs
• Cap or sun visor which can be worn under your safety helmet
Min age to raft is 13 years old.
$25.00pp Levy payable on the day of travel.
Not suitable for pregnant women, or people with back problems.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.