Tour ID: 10004447
Combine a trip to Green Island with Skyrail - a rainforest gondola journey and the Kuranda Scenic Railway - all in one day.
GREEN ISLAND - AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. "Reef Rocket" is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
(Lunch at own expense, Pick up from accomodation not included)
SKYRAIL & KURANDA SCENIC TRAIN - PM
Skyrail is a unique rainforest experience taking you on an unforgettable journey over Australia's World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforest and deep into the forest. Guests glide just metres above the canopy in Skyrail's comfortable six-person gondola cabins which provide spectacular and uninterrupted views of the rainforest, tropical Cairns, the Coral Sea and the lush Cairns Highlands.
After free time in Kuranda, board the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway, a spectacular journey comprising unsurpassed views of World Heritage dense rainforest, steep ravines, picturesque waterfalls. the awesome Barron Gorge and boasts spectacular views over Cairns.
- Cruise to Green Island aboard "Reef Rocket" a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour ($16 extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Coach back to accommodation (Pick up not included)
SKYRAIL & KURANDA SCENIC RAIL
- Skyrail to Kuranda
- Kuranda Scenic Rail back to Cairns
- Free time in Kuranda, the village in the rainforest
- Coach transfers back to accommodation
- Island rainforest boardwalks
- Semi-submarine coral view tour
- Boat Snorkel Trips
- Marineland Melanesia
- Supervised Snorkelling Trips
- Tandem Parasailing
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Coach pick up
Approx 8 hours
8:45 AM Daily
Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Lake Placid, Clifton Beach and Kewarra Beach
A coach pick up service is available from all accommodation houses in Cairns and the Northern Beaches. Coach pick up service is not included in cost.
Check in from 0815am at The Reef Fleet Terminal
Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, towel, cash or credit card for snorkel deposit, cash for drinks and snacks. Souvenirs available for sale on board.
$20 "Refundable Deposit" is required for the hire of snorkelling gear - cash or credit card imprint
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- Family Fare is 2 adults and 2 children
- All prices are AUD and include GST
Special Note: For Combo 2 there is no drop off available to Holloways Beach, Crystal Cascades, Yorkeys Knob & Lake Placid hotels. Coach pick up service is an optional extra.
Cairns, Green Island, Kuranda, Great Barrier Reef and Cairns Beaches
Semi Submersible Underwater Coral Viewing tour
Adults: $20.00 | Children: $10.00 | Family: $50.00
Beaches Coach Pick up
Adults: $11.00 | Children: $5.50 | Family: $27.50
City Coach Pick up
Adults: $9.00 | Children: $4.50 | Family: $22.50
Additional Standard Inclusion (Snorkelling Gear OR Glass Bottom Boat Tour)
Adults: $16.00 | Children: $8.00 | Family: $40.00
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.