Tour ID: 10000454
Relax and enjoy a full day of indulgence as we sample our way through the beautiful Swan Valley – just 30 minutes from Perth. Our tour includes an informed history of the region, wine education and personal introductions at the Cellar Doors.
• Coach tour through historic Guildford
• Visit four quality wineries & two breweries
• Delicious Set lunch with a glass of beer, wine or cider at Homestead Brewery
• A glass of beer or tea/coffee with snacks at a boutique brewery
• Chocolate tastings and truffle at Margaret River Chocolate Company
• Produce tasting at MRCC Providore
• Free transfers from Perth CBD/Crown Burswood/Guildford
9:45 AM Daily
5.15pm Wellington St Perth
Departs 9.45am from the Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand. This is located outside the Perth Train Station on Wellington St at the Rail replacement busbay just east of William St (Horseshoe Bridge). Please be waiting 15min prior.
Children aged between 4 and 14 are welcome. This tour is not suitable for infants under the age of 4.
Dietary needs accommodated.
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.