Tour ID: 10052907
It’s time to escape the rat-race of the city and head to Australia’s signature vineyard and wine making region – The Hunter Valley.
• See full panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, and Sydney’s Spectacular skyline on the flight to the Hunter Valley.
• Every passenger gets a great view, no matter which seat they are in.
• As we are based at Sydney Airport, very close to the city and Sydney Harbour, you and your helicopter will be over the harbour in less than 5 minutes.
• Total tour duration 6 hours.
• Total flying time 2 hours.
• Free return hotel to heliport shuttle bus service.
• Wine tasting at select local wineries.
• Gourmet lunch including a bottle of wine at select local restaurant
• Opportunity to purchase a real time DVD of your very own flight.
• Complementary refreshments after your flight.
• World class commentary from our highly experienced professional pilots during the flight.
Your helicopter flight experience begins with a warm greeting and check-in by our friendly operations staff. This is followed by a comprehensive safety briefing in our spacious and comfortable lounge are prior to boarding your flight.
After the safety briefing, we will use your own camera for some happy snaps in front of your helicopter to begin the memories of a sensational Heli Tour. Cameras and video recorders can be taken with you on the helicopter for more fantastic memories of your flight over picturesque Sydney Harbour.
All scenic flights are recorded in real time using our unique on-board video system incorporating internal and external cameras, as well as a recording of pilot commentary and Air Traffic Control interaction. See yourself in your own Heli-Tour DVD which is available for purchase after your flight.
Upon takeoff enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany. Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House before heading north over Sydney’s glistening northern beaches, right up to Palm Beach.
As Pittwater emerges below, the flight heads inland to the Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters regions before passing over the Central Coast to eventually land amongst the famed vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
After landing, experience local wine tasting before sitting down to gourmet lunch at one of the region’s most reputable restaurants. The peaceful surrounds and genuine country hospitality of the Hunter Valley perfectly complements the superb food and wine the area is renowned for.
Throughout the flight you can talk to each other via voice activated headsets and your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary on all the sights and heli tour highlights.
8:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Free hotel picks up s from all city hotels- departs from Sydney Airport
Camera & Sunglasses
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.