Tour ID: 10053107
The Grampians, stunning sandstone ranges, just waiting to be explored by you. This national park is rich in Aboriginal history and has abundant Australian wildlife. You will be overwhelmed by the beauty, a photographers paradise! You will visit lookouts and waterfalls and learn all about the history of the Grampians.
* Grampians National Park: Visit one of the world's oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges. The Grampains has a lot of Aboriginal history and you can find wildlife all over the place.
* Morning Tea: Enjoy some complimentary morning tea while enjoying the stunning nature of the Grampians National Park.
* The Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre: Learn about the history and culture of the local Aboriginal people.
* Halls Gap: Discover the beautiful town of Halls Gap, the heart of the Grampians nestled in between the surrounding mountains of the mighty Grampians National Park.
* Australian Wildlife Guaranteed: Lookout for wild Kangaroos, Emus, Echidnas, Birds and Lizards as you explore the Grampians National Park
* Boroka Lookout: Experience breathtaking mountain views from Boroka Lookout point
* Mackenzie Falls or Silverband Falls: Hike down to one of the Grampians beautiful waterfalls.
* Jaws of Death: Join us on a guided hike to check out the majestic views of the spectacular Grampians from the Jaws of Death lookout.
* Return to Melbourne: Relax on your way back to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (own expense)
National Park fees, light lunch, morning tea and cookies
7:00 AM Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
Central City Pickup: St Paul's Cathedral (Corner of Flinders Street & Swanston Street) @ 7:15am.
Others pick up times and locations:
YHA Melbourne Metro (78 Howard St) North Melbourne @ 6:50am
Discovery Melbourne (167 Franklin St) Melbourne @ 7:05am
Pegasus Apartment (206 A'Beckett St) Melbourne @ 7:10am
Immigration Museum (400 Flinders St) Melbourne @ 7:45am
Adina Apartment Hotel (189 Queen St) Melbourne @ 7:30am
Vibe Savoy (630 Little collins St) Melbourne @ 7:30am
Regent Theatre (191 Collins St) Melbourne @ 7:24am
Windsor Hotel (111 Spring St) Melbourne @ 7:18am
Space Hotel (380 Russel St) Melbourne @ 6:58am
Miami Hotel (13 Hawke St) Melbourne @ 6.45am
Urban Central (334 City Rd) Southbank @ 7:30am
Travelodge Southbank (9 Riverside Quay) Melbourne @ 7:40am
Base Backpackers (17 Carlisle st) St Kila @ 7.10am
Habitat HQ (333 St Kilda Rd) St Kilda @ 7:15am
Highly recommend being ready a few minutes before the pickup time. Due to traffic condition, please do not panic if the bus is running 5 – 10 minutes later than pickup time. If the bus has not picked you up within 10 minutes of the pickup time, please contact our office.
Water, camera, comfortable walking shoes
Not suitable to Children under 8 years old, due to the nature, amount of walking and safety whilst on this tour. Children aged 8 to 17 must be accompanied my a parent or guardian.
Child rates apply to Children between the ages of 8 – 12 years of age, we ask that strictly no pushers/stollers are to be taken on tour.
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.