Tour ID: 10053107
* Grampians National Park: Visit one of the world's oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges. The Grampains has a lot of Aboriginal history and you can find wildlife all over the place.
* Morning Tea: Enjoy some complimentary morning tea while enjoying the stunning nature of the Grampians National Park.
* The Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre: Learn about the history and culture of the local Aboriginal people.
* Halls Gap: Discover the beautiful town of Halls Gap, the heart of the Grampians nestled in between the surrounding mountains of the mighty Grampians National Park.
* Australian Wildlife Guaranteed: Lookout for wild Kangaroos, Emus, Echidnas, Birds and Lizards as you explore the Grampians National Park
* Boroka Lookout: Experience breathtaking mountain views from Boroka Lookout point
* Mackenzie Falls or Silverband Falls: Hike down to one of the Grampians beautiful waterfalls.
* Jaws of Death: Join us on a guided hike to check out the majestic views of the spectacular Grampians from the Jaws of Death lookout.
* Return to Melbourne: Relax on your way back to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (own expense)
National Park fees, lunch, morning tea and cookies
7:00 AM Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
A list of tentative pickup locations and times can be found by copying and pasting this link into your browser: http://db.tt/8MDg99m2
Water, camera, comfortable walking shoes
No children under 10 years old allowed due to the nature of this tour
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.