Tour ID: 10053107
The Grampians, stunning sandstone ranges, just waiting to be explored by you. This national park is rich in Aboriginal history and has abundant Australian wildlife. You will be overwhelmed by the beauty, a photographers paradise! You will visit lookouts and waterfalls and learn all about the history of the Grampians.
* Grampians National Park: Visit one of the world's oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges. The Grampains has a lot of Aboriginal history and you can find wildlife all over the place.
* Morning Tea: Enjoy some complimentary morning tea while enjoying the stunning nature of the Grampians National Park.
* The Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre: Learn about the history and culture of the local Aboriginal people.
* Halls Gap: Discover the beautiful town of Halls Gap, the heart of the Grampians nestled in between the surrounding mountains of the mighty Grampians National Park.
* Australian Wildlife Guaranteed: Lookout for wild Kangaroos, Emus, Echidnas, Birds and Lizards as you explore the Grampians National Park
* Boroka Lookout: Experience breathtaking mountain views from Boroka Lookout point
* Mackenzie Falls or Silverband Falls: Hike down to one of the Grampians beautiful waterfalls.
* Jaws of Death: Join us on a guided hike to check out the majestic views of the spectacular Grampians from the Jaws of Death lookout.
* Return to Melbourne: Relax on your way back to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (own expense)
National Park fees, lunch, morning tea and cookies
7:00 AM Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
A list of tentative pickup locations and times can be found at this link:
Water, camera, comfortable walking shoes
Not suitable to Children under 8 years old, due to the nature, amount of walking and safety whilst on this tour.
Child rates apply to Children between the ages of 8 – 12 years of age, we ask that strictly no pushers/stollers are to be taken on tour.
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.