Tour ID: 10053125
The Grampians is such a beautiful place to visit, it is nature at her best. You will see some of the world's oldest mountain ranges, rich in Aboriginal History. You will be surprised at all you see and do today.
• Grampians National Park
• Visit Reeds Lookout
• Mackenzie Falls
• Halls Gap
• Experience Aboriginal Culture
• Aussie Wildlife Guaranteed
• Hike to Boroka Lookout / Jaws of Death / Balconies
Head out of Melbourne to the Grampians and experience one of the world’s oldest and most remarkable mountain ranges. An area that is rich in Aboriginal history and that has an abundance of native wildlife. After a break for morning tea, we travel into the heart of the Grampians National Park where we get to stretch our legs by walking to the Boroka Lookout where amazing mountain views await.
Immerse yourself in Aboriginal beliefs at the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre, then enjoy a complimentary lunch at Halls Gap. Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death/Balconies and Reeds Lookout, taking in the magnificent views and scenery. Then take a break at the base of Mackenzie Falls. Return to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (own expense).
National Park entry, Morning Tea & Biscuits, Picnic style Lunch, Air-conditioned 24 x seater bus.
Add-On Entry to Eureka Skydeck Tower with Edge Experience Ticket $25
Full Day Tour
7:00 AM Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
Melbourne and Melbourne CBD
Please indicate which PICKUP LOCATION you would like to be collected from: (list in accommodation box when booking)
- 7:10 Base Backpackers - 17 CARLISLE ST, STKILDA
- 7:20 Coffee Palace - 24 GREY STREET, STKILDA
- 7:05 Discovery Melbourne - 167 FRANKLIN ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:15 Habitat HQ - 333 STKILDA RD, STKILDA
- 7:35 Holiday Inn - 575 FLINDERS LANE, MELBOURNE
- 7:45 Immigration Museum - CNR OF FLINDERS & MARKET STREET
- 7:10 Nomads Melbourne (Industry) - 196 ABECKETT ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:25 Regent Theatre - 191 COLLINS ST, MELBOURNE
- 6:50 Rydges Carlton - 701 SWANSTON ST, CARLTON
- 7:50 St Paul's Cathedral - CORNER OF SWANSTON & FLINDERS STREET
- 7:35 YHA Central Melb - 562 FLINDERS ST, MELBOURNE
- 6:50 YHA Melb Metro - 78 HOWARD ST, NORTH MELBOURNE
Comfortable footwear, water bottle, camera, sunscreen, weather appropriate clothes, hat, raincoat.
Due to the nature and content of some of our tours, children 8 years and under cannot be carried.
Grampians, Halls Gap, Steavenson Falls, Brambuk Cultural Centre and Horsham
The Grampians with entry into the Eureka Skydeck Tower plus Edge Experience
Adults: $25.00 | Children: $25.00
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.