Tour ID: 10053125
The Grampians is such a beautiful place to visit, it is nature at her best. You will see some of the world's oldest mountain ranges, rich in Aboriginal History. You will be surprised at all you see and do today.
• Grampians National Park
• Visit Reeds Lookout
• Mackenzie Falls
• Halls Gap
• Experience Aboriginal Culture
• Aussie Wildlife Guaranteed
• Hike to Boroka Lookout / Jaws of Death / Balconies
Head out of Melbourne to the Grampians and experience one of the world’s oldest and most remarkable mountain ranges. An area that is rich in Aboriginal history and that has an abundance of native wildlife. After a break for morning tea, we travel into the heart of the Grampians National Park where we get to stretch our legs by walking to the Boroka Lookout where amazing mountain views await.
Immerse yourself in Aboriginal beliefs at the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre, then enjoy a complimentary lunch at Halls Gap. Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death/Balconies and Reeds Lookout, taking in the magnificent views and scenery. Then take a break at the base of Mackenzie Falls. Return to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (own expense).
National Park entry, Morning Tea & Biscuits, Picnic style Lunch, Air-conditioned 24 x seater bus.
Add-On Entry to Eureka Skydeck Tower with Edge Experience Ticket $27
Full Day Tour
7:00 AM Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
Melbourne and Melbourne CBD
Please indicate which PICKUP LOCATION you would like to be collected from: (list in accommodation box when booking)
- 7:05 Base Backpackers - 17 CARLISLE ST, STKILDA
- 7:10 Nomads St. Kilda Beach - 24 GREY STREET, STKILDA
- 7:05 Discovery Melbourne - 167 FRANKLIN ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:15 Habitat HQ - 333 STKILDA RD, STKILDA
- 7:45 Immigration Museum - CNR OF FLINDERS & MARKET STREET
- 7:10 Nomads Melbourne (Industry) - 196 ABECKETT ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:25 Regent Theatre - 191 COLLINS ST, MELBOURNE
- 6:50 Rydges Carlton - 701 SWANSTON ST, CARLTON
- 7:15 St Paul's Cathedral - CORNER OF SWANSTON & FLINDERS STREET
- 6:50 YHA Melb Metro - 78 HOWARD ST, NORTH MELBOURNE
Comfortable footwear, water bottle, camera, sunscreen, weather appropriate clothes, hat, raincoat.
Not suitable to Children under 8 years old, due to the nature, amount of walking and safety whilst on this tour. Children aged 8 to 17 must be accompanied my a parent or guardian. Child rates apply to Children between the ages of 8 – 12 years of age, we ask that strictly no pushers/stollers are to be taken on tour.
Grampians, Halls Gap, Steavenson Falls, Brambuk Cultural Centre and Horsham
The Grampians with entry into the Eureka Skydeck Tower plus Edge Experience
Adults: $27.00 | Children: $21.00
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.