Tour ID: 10053650
Take a tour through the mystical Blue Mountains on a series of amazing treks. See the Three Sisters, cascading waterfalls and plenty of flora and fauna on this full-day tour.
Come for a scenic drive with us, to the World Heritage-Listed national park: The Blue Mountains. Covering over 11,000 square kilometres, The Blue Mountains is a beautiful, rugged region of New South Wales. It’s natural sandstone formations, eucalypt forests, waterfalls and rivers that flow through the majestic Blue Mountains.
Travel to one of the world's most spectacular World Heritage-listed national parks. Located 50 kilometres from Sydney CBD, the Blue Mountains is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, and rich in Aboriginal heritage.
A rugged mountain range of unique sandstone formations and steep cliffs, the Blue Mountains is known for its dramatic landscape. Surrounded by giant eucalyptus trees which creates a blue haze that lives up to its name. The “Blue” Mountains.
Hike along some impressive bush trails toward one of the most breathtaking waterfalls in New South Wales.
After a delightful picnic lunch, explore the region to view the amazing Jamison Valley. Get up close to the storied sandstone formation, the iconic Three Sisters.
On the journey home, you’ll have the chance to reflect on the day's adventure filled moments of spectacular beauty and pristine landscapes.
• National Park Entry fees
• Guided bushwalk*
• Light Picnic Lunch
• Australian wildlife spotting
• Experienced Driver Guide
• Air-conditioned Mini-Coach Travel
• Wifi on the return journey home
• Comprehensive Tour Commentary
• Selected pick up/drop off in Sydney (Kings Cross & City)
7:00 AM Daily
• 7:00am - Bondi Junction, 97 Grafton St, outside Meriton Suites Apts
• 7.10am - Paddington, 170 Darlinghurst Road (across from Sacred Heart Church)
• 7.15am - Holiday Inn Kings Cross, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point (outside hotel)
• 7.30am - Wake Up Hostel, 814 George St, Sydney Central
** Must be at pickup location 10 minutes prior.
Comfortable walking shoes
Due to the nature and content of these tours and bus safety regulations, children under 8 years of age cannot travel on this tour.
Sydney, Blue Mountains, Katoomba, Glenbrook, The Rocks and North Sydney
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.