Tour ID: 10053776
• Ride on the World Famous colonial steam train Puffing Billy.
• Journey through the breath taking Dandenong Mountains on this Puffing Billy Tour.
• Feel the wind in your hair and dangle out your arms and feet of this specially designed steam train.
• Experience some of Australia most beautiful natural scenery and enormously tall trees.
• What would a Puffing Billy Tour be with out some original Aussie Tucker and Billy Tea.
• Get up close to some amazingly colourful native birds.
• Hear the history of the picturesque and charming towns that played an important role in the development of Victoria.
Start the day by travelling out of Melbourne through the beautiful low mountain ranges known as the Dandenongs where we will stop for some morning tea. After this will head over to the famous Puffing Billy Steam Train where we journey through the lush rainforest and marvel at the spectacular scenery that surrounds. En Route back to Melbourne we stop at the township of Sassafras where you can visit the local craft and antique shops.
- City pick up and Drop off
- Morning Tea
- Puffing Billy Train Fare
- National Park Entry Fees
- Professional guide
7:45 AM Tue, Thu, Sat
Please indicate which PICKUP LOCATION you would like to be collected from: (list in accommodation box when booking)
7:00 Rydges Carlton - MELBOURNE 701 SWANSTON ST,
7:00 YHA Melbourne Metro - NTH MELBOURNE 78 HOWARD ST,
7:05 Novotel on Collins - MELBOURNE 270 COLLINS STREET,
7:10 Atlantis Hotel - MELBOURNE 300 SPENCER ST,
7:15 Sofitel On Collins - MELBOURNE 25 COLLINS ST,
7:15 Radisson on Flagstaff - MELBOURNE 380 WILLIAMS STREET,
7:20 Holiday Inn - MELBOURNE 575 FLINDERS LANE,
7:20 Rydges Melb - MELBOURNE 186 EXHIBITION ST,
7:20 Crown Metropol - MELBOURNE 8 WHITEMAN ST,
7:25 King Street Backpackers - CNR KING/ LITTLE BOURKE ST,
7:30 Ibis on Therry - MELBOURNE 15-21 THERRY STREET,
7:35 Mantra on Russell - MELBOURNE 222 RUSSELL STREET,
7:45 APT Fed Square APT Fed Square (Cnr Russell and Flinders St)
Comfortable walking shoes, Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat, Water bottle, Camera and Jacket in cooler months
2 to 12 years old children can travel on a child fee of $50
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.