Tour ID: 10053839
Tour the highlights of Melbourne from its gardens to its famous shopping precincts, cultural icons and Melburnian lifestyle. City fringe inner suburbs offer a treasure trove of vintage finds, boutiques and eclectic eateries.
• Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
• Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
• Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens - perhaps enjoy a Devonshire Tea (own expense) or walk by the lake
• Arts and Cultural Centre
• Gracious tree lined St Kilda Road
• Docklands - waterfront development
• Etihad Stadium at Docklands
• Bolte Bridge - spectacular city overview
• Port Melbourne by the sea
• Travel by the beach to trendy St Kilda
• Visit Acland Street in St Kilda - a vibrant cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries, shops and world famous patisseries
• Perhaps enjoy a local favourite - afternoon tea or coffee and continental cake (own expense)
• Fashionable suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
• Brighton bathing boxes - a functional remnant of a bygone era (photo stop)
• Tour through the main street of Brighton
• Fitzroy Street in St Kilda - lively with its restaurants and bars
• Albert Park Lake - site of the F1 Grand Prix
• Shopping, dining and entertainment precinct of Chapel Street, Prahran
Coach Touring and free Wi-Fi on coach
1:20 PM Daily
Tour departs from Federation Square East (corner of Flinders & Russell Streets) or hotel pickups available on request - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email.
Children 4 – 14 years inclusive (15 and over is an adult, under 4 is free).
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.