Tour ID: 10054059
River City Cruises is Brisbane River's most informative and cost-effective sight-seeing cruise. On a morning or afternoon cruise, you will get the opportunity to snap a selfie with some of the most iconic landmarks on Brisbane River, and take in the sights and stories of the distinctive river with the entertainment of guided commentary.
• Climb aboard the M V Neptune for an hour and a half of smooth sailing on the interesting and beautiful Brisbane River
• Enjoy complimentary morning tea while perusing the souvenir map and discount offers
• See the iconic sights of the river, including Kangaroo Point Cliffs, the city centre, and Story Bridge, all from the river’s view and all at a pace that allows you enough time to take the perfect photograph
• Enjoy more than just a river cruise, as you take in the stories of the river’s colourful history and local legends
• See the best of Brisbane by boat from convenient pick-up and departure points, with the added flexibility of a hop-on hop-off option for a closer look at Newstead House, Brisbane’s oldest homestead; the monument to the Battle of the Coral Sea; and the famous Breakfast Creek Hotel
Departing at either 10.30am or 12.30pm year round, River City Cruises is great for those who want to see all the major iconic sights of the Brisbane River, with unique views from the water. This tour is central to the CBD, so it is the most convenient and cost-effective way to see all the sights of the Brisbane River. The tour is enjoyed by both tourists and locals, and is on everyone’s must-do list if they are visiting Brisbane.
The tour is a guided tour, with commentary that will shine a light on Brisbane’s colourful history and famous (or infamous) local legends. The commentary will appeal to those who want to uncover the secrets of Brisbane, both past and present.
Don’t miss the opportunity to snap a selfie with some of Brisbane’s most unique landmarks from the M V Neptune. See the towering Kangaroo Point Cliffs as they plunge into the calm river waters, and the natural beauty all the cliffs have to offer. You will cruise through the CBD, with unrivalled city views from the unique perspective of the river. And of course, you will get to see Brisbane’s most iconic landmark, the heritage-listed Story Bridge - the longest cantilever bridge in Australia.
Aboard the M V Neptune, you will be given a souvenir map and some complimentary discount vouchers so that you can get the opportunity to enjoy even more of Brisbane after you disembark. A licensed bar is available on board so you can enjoy a drink or two while you cruise, or enjoy a coffee in the coffee shop if you prefer. With personalised customer service available on board, you won’t want for anything.
This one and a half hour tour also allows you the option to hop on and hop off if you select the morning tour. You can walk around Newstead House and be picked up by the afternoon session.
1 1/2 hours
10:30 AM Daily
12:30 PM Daily
Jetty A South Bank Parklands
Children are welcome - must be well supervised at all times. Child prices apply for ages 5-15yrs.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.