Tour ID: 10054067
This is such a great and fun way to see parts of the Whitsundays. Due to the speed of the jetskis you get to explore Pioneer Bay, Port of Airlie and Airlie Beach. This is a great tour, feel the wind in your hair as you skim across the beautiful blue waters!
Multi award winning jetski tours provider offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands.
ISLAND VIEWS - BAYS WITH SEA TURTLE ENCOUNTERS - 1.5 HOURS JETSKIING
This popular tour is suitable for everyone….. a perfect mix of adrenalin and eco adventure. Drive your own jetski out to view the Whitsunday Islands from the protection of the coastline, before exploring Airlie’s beautiful bays and enjoying some turtle spotting.
Informative and entertaining commentary is provided on all tours by a qualified guide. All riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles, hat and safety gear are included as well as courtesy pick up and drop offs. The Airlie Adventure operates daily in most weather conditions and no licence or experience is necessary.
• Approximately 1.5 hours of fun-filled jetskiing
• Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
• Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
• All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
• Bottled water
• All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
• Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
1.5 hour tour plus check in and briefing (total 2.5 hours)
8:00 AM Daily
Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
Tour Times: 8.00am - 10.30am
Tour Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours on jet ski and 1hr check-in and briefing
Check in: Airlie Adventure Central, Shop 3 Abell Point Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach (courtesy pick ups available)
Casual clothes and some sunscreen will do it! Don't forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jetski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is 8 years. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour. All passengers and drivers pay the full adult price.
$ Price is for the jetski, one or two passengers.
• Our adventure tour operates daily in most weather conditions
• Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides (must speak and understand English)
• Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers
• All safety gear and full riding apparel is supplied
• We have up to 12 jetskis available per tour (maximum of 24 people)
• Families and groups most welcome
• A reasonable level of fitness is required as some conditions can be physically demanding.
• Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 230kg per jetski.
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Daydream Island
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.