Tour ID: 10054245
This is the perfect day out from Brisbane. Moreton Island is where you find the wonderful Tangalooma. There is adventure, wildlife & more! Book now with Tours To Go!
Make Moreton Island your playground for the day on this adventure-packed one day tour. Swim, snorkel, sandboard down massive sand hills, explore the research centre, get up close and personal with turtles and other marine life, and enjoy a luxury cruise back into the mouth of Brisbane River. This tour is for fun and adventure-seekers.
• Cruise across Moreton Bay, home to many species of unique wildlife - keep your eyes open for dolphins, turtles, and schools of colourful fish
• Travel through the thick, lush forest sand tracks to the desert sand hills of Moreton Bay
• Go on a real outdoor adventure in nature's playground, with all equipment provided for you to enjoy sandboarding, snorkelling, and a 4WD guided tour of the island
• Enjoy a picnic lunch and cold drinks with a view of the Tangalooma Shipwrecks, Glasshouse Mountains, and Moreton Bay Marine Park
• Explore Tangalooma Resort, Tangalooma Beach, and the Dolphin Research Centre, where you will learn all about these marvellous creatures and their habitat
• Full speed surf down the largest sand hills on the island, adventure snorkel with a professional guide, kayak the shipwrecks and return home in luxury on a luxury ferry cruise
This is an extreme adventure tour that includes all the thrills that Moreton Bay, Queensland's playground, has to offer. Depart from Brisbane City or meet us at the Port of Brisbane where we travel on a three level luxury catamaran. On board, treat yourself to the bakery, cruise the shops, or have a drink at the bar. The cruise heads out from Brisbane River through the Eco Marine Park, with expansive off-shore reefs, dotted islands on the horizon, some of the world's most significant wetlands, meadows of sea grass and the rich sea and bird life that thrive at Moreton Bay Marine Park.
The tour is a full day, and you won't want to miss a thing. Departing at at 7am from Brisbane, you will watch the sun rise over Brisbane's city skyline as you depart toward your adventure. When you arrive on the white sandy beaches of Moreton Bay Island, the adventure begins. Board your four wheel drive guided tour, where you will travel south through the thick forest on sand tracks that head toward the desert sand hills of Moreton Bay. When you arrive, you will be provided with all the gear you need for the thrill of a lifetime - sand surfing down some of Moreton Bay's largest sand hills.
Next, enjoy a beach walk and explore the Dolphin Research Centre, then go for a swim and relax for a while. Lunch and cold drinks are included for your enjoyment while looking at the Tangalooma Shipwrecks, Glasshouse Mountains, and Moreton Bay Marine Park. You can get up close and personal with the shipwrecks and the rich marine life on a guided adventure snorkel tour. Moreton Bay is home to an abundant variety of marine life, including turtles, dolphins and dugongs, as well as many colourful species of tropical fish. All equipment is provided for your adventure snorkel, after which you can relax and head home on the luxury ferry after an action-packed full day on Moreton Island.
7:00 AM Daily
Brisbane Transit Centre
Bus Stop 125 Roma Street at 7:00am.
Towel, swimmers, bottle of water and sunscreen
No children under the age of 5 years permitted.
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.