Tour ID: 10005461
Experience the rainforest from a different perspective with our unique 4WD wildlife eco safari. We take you into the heart of the rainforest, away from the usual mass market touristy areas into a spectacular and ancient wilderness wonderland. 80% of your day is spent off the beaten track in "restricted access" areas where you will see no other people or tour vehicles. We use specially equipped and air-conditioned 4WD vehicles that are necessary for this rugged terrain.
Here you will find no crowds or vehicles, no sealed roads, but the genuine Land of the Giants as we discover the largest and most ancient rainforest trees and plants in the world. Our experienced naturalist guides will provide you with a fully interpretative rainforest walks. There will be the opportunity for wildlife spotting including the elusive platypus, cassowary, forest and water dragons, other reptile, native birdlife and kangaroos. You can also enjoy a swim in one of the rivers, lakes or rock pools. Morning tea and lunch are included and rest rooms available every two hours.
Your tour includes:
* Informative and personalised tour guides (maximum 7 people)
* "Restricted Access Only" areas
* "Real" 4WD World Heritage rainfoest and bush tracks
* Minimum 8 river crossings
* No crowds or other vehicles
* Genuine 4WD Country, off the beaten track
* Wildlife spotting, platypus, kangaroos, reptiles, cassowaries, and other unique bird species
* Morning Tea
* Enjoy an alfresco Ploughmans Lunch in tranquil surrounds (including Tropical Fruit Platter)
* Giant strangler fig trees and rainforest trees
TTG Code: topninecairnstours
Fully interpretive rainforest walks and full commentary, morning tea, alfresco ploughman's lunch.
8am to 5.30pm
8:00 AM Daily
Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach and Kewarra Beach
Depart from Cairns and Cairns Beaches. Complimentary pick up from accomodation. Pickups start from 07:20am on the Northern Beaches and 07:55am from Cairns city.
Comfortable clothing and footwear, hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle, light jacket in cooler months.
Due to limited seats adult prices apply to children.
Child seats available.
Not suitable for infants.
Mareeba, Kuranda, Lake Morris, Atherton Tablelands, Lake Eacham, Yungaburra, Clohesy River, Lake Barrine and Lake Tinnaroo
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.