Tour ID: 10054712
If you are a "Neighbour's fan" you must go on this tour. On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street that provide the backdrop of this internationally loved Aussie show. You will go to the Global Television Studios and visit the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassitier's Lake. We guarantee yuo will be the envy of your friends. After visiting the location you will love the show more!
Everybody needs good neighbours! Welcome to Ramsay Street, where the dramas unfold every day on the set of Australia’s long-running soap opera, 'Neighbours'.
On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street that provide the backdrop of this internationally loved Aussie The Ultimate Fan Tour, you’ll go to the Global Television Studios and visit the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassitier's Lake.
Also, we take a walk down Power Road and visit Fitzgerald Motors, Grease Monkeys and Dial-A-Kyle
This is a great day out, and your professional guide will let you in on all the gossip, insider information and tricks of the trade in filming Neighbours.
- See famous street tucked away in Melbourne's suburbia, reminisce about those great moments & contemplate plot lines!
- Come prepared to take photos of the houses with authentic props Enter Global Television Studios & see the exterior sets from the TV show!
- Your exclusive entry includes access to the Lassiter's Complex (including Lassiter's Lake), Fitzgerald's Motors, Charlie's bar, Harold's Store & more
-Our professional guides will provide you with plenty of gossip , laughs and on - board entertainment!
- if you're lucky you may even see some filming !!!
- Complimentary Neighbours Postcard.
Guided tour with visit to Ramsay Street, Exclusive entry to see exterior sets of Global Studios, Complimentary Neighbours postcard.
Lunch, refreshments and snacks are at passengers own expense.
No Specific Times Sat
1pm or 2pm dependng on the season.
The departure time of this tour changes throughout the year. Tour leaves the city at 10am from April to September, and 11am from October through to March.
Departure is from 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne on weekends only.
These times are a guide only and it is important to reconfirm your departure time with the tour operator 24-48hrs prior to departure.
Good sense of humour, camera, appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, water bottle.
Children from 3 to 12 years pay the child price. Children under 3 years travel free of charge.
- Please note that unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access, photo opportunities of the street will only be available from a distance only.
Only small hand luggage onboard the tour (5kg max).
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.