Tour ID: 10054712
If you are a "Neighbour's fan" you must go on this tour. On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street that provide the backdrop of this internationally loved Aussie show. You will go to the Global Television Studios and visit the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassitier's Lake. We guarantee yuo will be the envy of your friends. After visiting the location you will love the show more!
Everybody needs good neighbours! Welcome to Ramsay Street, where the dramas unfold every day on the set of Australia’s long-running soap opera, 'Neighbours'.
On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street that provide the backdrop of this internationally loved Aussie The Ultimate Fan Tour, you’ll go to the Global Television Studios and visit the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassitier's Lake.
Also, we take a walk down Power Road and visit Fitzgerald Motors, Grease Monkeys and Dial-A-Kyle
This is a great day out, and your professional guide will let you in on all the gossip, insider information and tricks of the trade in filming Neighbours.
- See famous street tucked away in Melbourne's suburbia, reminisce about those great moments & contemplate plot lines!
- Come prepared to take photos of the houses with authentic props Enter Global Television Studios & see the exterior sets from the TV show!
- Your exclusive entry includes access to the Lassiter's Complex (including Lassiter's Lake), Fitzgerald's Motors, Charlie's bar, Harold's Store & more
- Get your selfie in the Erinsborough Depot, a brand new location with a range of Neighbours props/memorabilia as well as instagrammable moments galore
-Our professional guides will provide you with plenty of gossip , laughs and on - board entertainment!
- if you're lucky you may even see some filming !!!
- Complimentary Neighbours Postcard.
Guided tour with visit to Ramsay Street, Exclusive entry to see exterior sets of Global Studios, Complimentary Neighbours postcard.
Complimentary wifi available on tour
Lunch, refreshments and snacks are at passengers own expense.
11:00 AM Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
Departure Time: 11am
Departure is from Melbourne Immigration Museum 400 Flinders Street (meet on Market Street)
These times are a guide only and it is important to reconfirm your departure time with the tour operator 24-48hrs prior to departure.
Good sense of humour, camera, appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, water bottle.
Child rates apply for ages 0 to 15 years of age inclusive. Due to the duration of the tour we do not advise taking children under the age of 4. No refunds will be issued on day of travel for failure to declare infants.
Due to limited storage space and occupational health and safety requirements, we are unable to take prams and/or pushers on our vehicles.
We are able to provide an infant seat (0-3 years) or a child booster seat (4-8 years) free of charge. Please note we have only a limited number available each day and they must be pre-booked. Kindly include a request in the comments field of your booking requesting this if needed.
- Please note that unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access, photo opportunities of the street will only be available from a distance only.
Only small hand luggage onboard the tour (5kg max).
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.