Tour ID: 10054721
Mornington Peninsula Explorer Tours will transfer you from your hotel/hostel accommodation in the Melbourne CBD to Portsea, where you will be able to participate in the activity of your choice.
-Experience the stunning Point Nepean National Park, discover the rich history &admire the views.
-Enjoy a 2 hour guided snorkel tour visiting the amazing sea-dragon colony.
-Discover, interact and learn about Seadragons, seas stars, soft corals, puffer fish and an array of marine life on this 2 hr Snorkel tour.
* 2 hour guided Snorkel tour
* Park entrance fee to Point Nepean National Park
* Friendly & informative tour guide
* Transfer to/from Melbourne
2 hour guided snorkel tour, All park entrance fees, Friendly & informative tour guide, Transfers to/from Melbourne.
7:15 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
* We offer our customers a courtesy pick-up & drop off service from selected inner city accommodations.
* Please confirm your allocated pickup location and time when making your booking.
* Please wait outside accommodation 5 minutes prior to pick-up time. Pick-up times may vary slightly depending on traffic.
Tour departs daily except Sundays from November to February, and Monday, Thursday and Saturdays from March to October.
Bathers, Towel, Sunscreen, Water bottle, Hat and Camera
- This is a weather dependent tour- All cruise departures are subject to weather conditions
- Basic swimming skills required
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.