Tour ID: 10054725
- Explore the Bay at your own leisure with a choice of activities on the bay.
- Paddle past homes of the rich and famous will cliff top mansions, colorful beach boxes on your own. Self guided Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board.
- Discover the turquoise waters of the bays Dolphin Sanctuary where dolphins may even frolic beside your kayak.
- Discover the rich history bike riding at Point Nepean National Park.
* 2 hour self guided Kayak or SUP Experience
* Self guided Bike Ride to Point Nepean
* Pre activity briefing and maps provided
* Free time in the famous town of Portsea
* Transfer to/from Melbourne
** $2.65 Marine Park Tax is payable on arrival at Portsea
2 hour guided Kayak tour, All park entrance fees, Friendly & informative tour guide, Transfers to/from Melbourne.
7:15 AM Mon, Thu, Sat
* We offer our customers a courtesy pick-up & drop off service from selected inner city accommodations.
* Please confirm your allocated pickup location and time when making your booking.
* Please wait outside accommodation 5 minutes prior to pick-up time. Pick-up times may vary slightly depending on traffic.
Tour departs daily except Sundays from November to February, and Monday, Thursday and Saturdays from March to October.
Bathers, Towel, Sunscreen, Water bottle and a hat.
- This is a weather dependent tour - All cruise departures are subject to weather conditions
- Basic swimming skills are required to kayak.
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.