Tour ID: 10054857
Mornington Peninsula is Melbourne's holiday playground...stunning views from Arthurs Seat summit over the bay with its long white sand beaches, the splendour of vineyards, farms, holiday homes and a quiet country lifestyle, the Mornington Peninsula is a true delight.
• Spectacular views of rolling hills, pastures and vineyards
• Beachside hamlets of Port Phillip Bay
• Visit the seaside resort of Mornington for morning tea (own expense)
• Perhaps walk along the pier or simply relax on the beach
• Tour through exclusive Portsea and admire million dollar homes of the rich and famous
• Enjoy a soothing walk at pristine Portsea back beach
• Sorrento - an upper-class seaside resort
• Ample time to discover this popular resort town at your own pace
• Explore the numerous boutique shops and galleries
• Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cafe al-fresco or at renowned Continental Hotel (own expense)
• Relax on the beach and people watch or even have a little siesta!
• Tour through the small township of Flinders with its preserved streetscape
• Flinders Lookout - panoramic coastal views of Bass Strait
• Scenic drive through Flinders Golf Course with stunning ocean vistas
• Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm - wander through strawberry fields and pick your own luscious strawberries - perhaps enjoy afternoon tea (own expense)
• Arthurs Seat Lookout - panoramic views across the bay to the CBD
Strawberry picking at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm and free Wi-Fi on coach
8:20 AM Mon, Tue, Thu
Tour departs from Gray Line Office at Federation Square East (corner of Flinders & Russell Streets) or hotel pickups available on request - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email.
Children 4 – 14 years inclusive (15 and over is an adult, under 4 is free).
Tour operates November to March only.
Mornington Peninsula and Sorrento
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.