Tour ID: 10055636
• Scenic drive through the Yarra Valley, one of the world’s premier wine growing regions.
• Only 90mins from Melbourne, Lake Mountain Alpine Resort is our closest snowfields with extraordinary views, nearly 40km of cross-country ski trails to explore, 3 toboggan runs, flying fox, tube run and a dedicated snowman park.
• Enjoy 3 hours of snow fun for the whole family, with plenty of time to arrange a 90min ski lesson or venture down one of the toboggan slopes for those thrill seekers.
• Explore the nature as you walk to the base of Steavenson Falls, listening and see this awe-inspiring 84 metre waterfall as it cascades towards the township of Marysville.
• Before cruise home via the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Here you can watch the art of chocolate making and indulge in tasting samples.
Includes: Inner City Hotel Pick Up & Drop Offs, Park Entry Fees; Knowledgeable Tour Guides with Commentary
Optional Extra Expenses: (not included in this price)
- Food and Beverages while on the mountain (this can be arranged for you when you arrive on the mountain)
- Equipment Hire is at own expense and can be arranged once you arrive onto the Lake Mountain.
approx. 11 hours
7:00 AM Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
To Melbourne: 6:00pm
Melbourne, Yarra Valley, High Country and Marysville
Please indicate which PICKUP LOCATION you would like to be collected from: (list in accommodation box)
- 7:10 Base Backpackers - 17 CARLISLE ST, STKILDA
- 7:20 Coffee Palace - 24 GREY STREET, STKILDA
- 7:05 Discovery Melbourne - 167 FRANKLIN ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:15 Habitat HQ - 333 STKILDA RD, STKILDA
- 7:35 Holiday Inn - 575 FLINDERS LANE, MELBOURNE
- 7:45 Immigration Museum - CNR OF FLINDERS & MARKET STREET
- 7:10 Nomads Melbourne (Industry) - 196 ABECKETT ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:25 Regent Theatre - 191 COLLINS ST, MELBOURNE
- 6:50 Rydges Carlton - 701 SWANSTON ST, CARLTON
- 7:15 St Paul's Cathedral - CORNER OF SWANSTON & FLINDERS STREET
- 7:35 YHA Central Melb - 562 FLINDERS ST, MELBOURNE
- 6:50 YHA Melb Metro - 78 HOWARD ST, NORTH MELBOURNE
Very Important: Weather proof jacket and clothing appropraite for snow and ice cool conditions, Warm Gloves and Scarf, Comfortable walking shoes with grip with spare pair of socks, Sunglasses, Sunscreen and hat, Water bottle, Camera. (if skiing maybe bring something warm and dry to change into for the journey home)
Infant- 12 years old travels on child price of $80
Departs: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (JUNE TO AUGUST ONLY)
* Snow season may vary depending on the snowfall, if unsure please call our reservations team on 03 9393 1344.
Yarra Valley, Marysville and Steavenson Falls
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.