Tour ID: 10055924
Spend two days and one night exploring the highlights of the Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island’s Penguin Parade attractions. This tour is full of spectacular sights, cuddly wildlife encounters and nature at its finest.
With an early departure (7:15 to 7:45 am) from a number of inner city locations throughout Melbourne, you’ll set off in a comfortable minibus for an amazing adventure.
DAY 1 (Lunch and dinner included)
Leaving Melbourne, you’ll begin your journey travelling along the famous Great Ocean Road. On this day, you’ll wind along this glorious coastal road, stopping at a number of majestic landmarks and fascinating sites along the way. The captivating Twelve Apostles are your first stop, and here, you’ll be able to capture some amazing photos of this stunning natural landmark. You'll enjoy a complimentary lunch along the way while taking in the views of the pristine surf beaches. You’ll spot koalas in the wild and enjoy some of the most spectacular scenery you’ve ever seen along Victoria’s coastline. You’ll also visit a National Park for a walk through some of the area’s lush, verdant forests. At the end of the day, you’ll be treated to a mouth-watering dinner, before bunking down for the night in lovely dormitory-style accommodation.
DAY 2 (Breakfast included)
After you awaken in a quaint seaside town on day two, you’ll enjoy a filling breakfast before continuing your journey and seeing even more stunning scenery. You’ll enjoy a ferry ride across to Phillip Island, where you’ll spend some time exploring this famous island, known for its penguins and its motor racing. At Phillip Island, you’ll first visit a wildlife park, where you’ll get up close to some inquisitive Aussie animal species, some of which you’ll be able to feed and pat.
Visiting the Penguin Parade Visitors Centre will enable you to learn about the Little Penguins and their history on the Island. Then, as the sun begins to set, you’ll get to view the adorable Little Penguins themselves, as they waddle up from the surf to settle down for the night in their sand dune burrows. You’ll then head back to Melbourne and be dropped off at your original pick up point at about 10 pm (winter) or Midnight (summer).
-Inner city pickup and drop of
-Small bus with a professional guide
-Morning Tea & Cookies
-National Park Entrance Fees
-Wildlife Parks Entry Fee
-Penguin Parade Entry Fee
- Some meals & beverages
- Scenic Helicopter Flight over the 12 Apostles (~$145)
- Penguins Plus Upgrade (~$25)
- Eureka Skydeck Add on (~$25)
2 Day/ 1 Night Overnight Tour
7:00 AM Mon, Thu, Sat
* 7:05 @ Discovery Melbourne - 167 FRANKLIN ST, MELBOURNE
* 7:10 @ Base Backpackers St Kilda - 17 CARLISLE STREE, ST KILDA
* 7:10 @ Nomads Melbourne (Industry) - 196 ABECKETT ST, MELBOURNE
* 7:15 @ Habitat HQ - 333 ST KILDA RD, ST KILDA
* 7:15 @ St Pauls Cathedral, CNR FLINDERS & SWANSTON ST MELBOURNE
* 7:25 @ Regent Theatre - 191 COLLINS ST, MELBOURNE
* 7:30 @ Urban Central - 334 CITY RD, SOUTHBANK
* 7:30 @ King Street Backpackers, CNR KING & LITTLE BOURKE ST, MELBOURNE
* 7:30 @ Atlantis Hotel - 300 SPENCER ST, MELBOURNE
* 7:35 @ Travelodge Southbank - 9 RIVERSIDE QUAY, SOUTHBANK
* 7:45 @ Immigration Museum - CNR FLINDERS & MARKET ST, MELBOURNE
We recommend you be at pickup location 10 minutes prior to departure
Please bring a small overnight bag: (limited space on-board, no suitcases please)
* Sunscreen, Water Bottle, Hat, Warm clothing, Swimmers (summer months), Camera & charger, Money for for meals, Towel, Toiletries
Children under 10 not permitted
Pick up details must be confirmed 24hours prior to tour.
Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island, Mornington Peninsula, Sorrento, Port Philip Bay, Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay, Angelsea and Geelong
Phillip Island Penguin Parade with Plus Upgrade For a More Personalised Viewing Experience
Adults: $30.00 | Children: $25.00
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.