Tour ID: 10058742
North Melbourne and Carlton is a fantastic area, rich in history & diversity and home to some of the best places to eat & drink in Melbourne. It is full of boutiques, wine bars, restaurants, hipsters, heritage buildings & lots more! It just may become your favourite part of Melbourne!
Discover mouth watering taste sensations, visit the home of passionate football supporters, be enchanted and charmed by the sport of kings, delight in historical architectural splendour and get surprised and excited by bohemian Melbourne.
This tour exposes Melbourne’s essence – cafe culture, club based Australian football, the intrigue of Flemington horse racing and Australia’s first world heritage listed structure.
• Witness the cultural diversity of Melbourne’s north
• This tour unearths criminal activity, intrigue, migration, achievement, vitality, creative expression and iconic structures
• Sample the best of “Melbourne’s Little Italy” in Lygon Street
• Sense the excitement at one of the “Big 4” Australian Football League Clubs
• Feel the grandeur of the infamous Melbourne Cup at Flemington Racecourse
• Experience hipster central in Brunswick Street and explore "Naked for Satan"
• Return to the city and inspect our wonderful St Patricks Cathedral
A 11 seater mini bus is used for a more personalised, friendly and easy going tour. A small bus can also access and park in places beyond the reach of a larger bus. "Less is More".
9:30 AM Tue, Thu
Tours Depart: Rear of Federation Square, Cnr Flinders Street & Russell Street, Melbourne (Outside the Ian Potter Centre)
Children 4yo - 12yo - $60 per child
Children 3yo & under - Free. Please check for seating availability
MELBOURNE ENCOUNTOUR tours include:
- Morning Tea
- Air Conditioned Mini Van comfort
- Umbrellas supplied
- Water supplied
- Sunscreen supplied
- A Gift to remind you of your Melbourne Encountour experience
Remember it is your responsibility to board a tour on time at commencement and to reboard on time after each stop. Tours will run to schedule unless unexpected traffic conditions or other factors beyond our control prevent it.
MELBOURNE ENCOUNTOUR may need to respond to changed circumstances by altering content, fares, departure dates and times as required.
Minimum passenger numbers are needed for a tour to operate. We aim to protect the interest of paying customers and a tour’s viability by deterring late cancellations. Therefore the following penalties will be imposed:
Total loss of fare for cancellation within 24 hours of departure
50% loss of fare within 48 hours of departure
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.