Tour ID: 10058918
It could be described as one of the most romantic sailing experiences ever for honeymooners and couples, but there is no doubt Aquarius’ twilight sail is also popular among other travellers as well.
Choose to end a day in paradise with Aquarius’ Twilight Sailing. Departing at 4.45pm from The Reef Marina, this one and a half hour sail over the Coral Sea delivers a spectacular show on a clear evening as the sun dips behind the mountains of the Daintree Rainforest, lighting the sky with amazing orange and pink hues.
A delicious selection of canapes are served so sit back and let the highly experienced team take care of your every need as you sail effortlessly through the Dickson Inlet of Port Douglas and out over the Coral Sea.
Alcoholic beverages are BYO and soft drinks are available for purchase.
• This 62ft luxurious sailing catamaran can cater up to 45 guests including children
• Aquarius is the only vessel with permission to sail along the famous Four Mile Beach
• The Twilight Sail duration is one hour and 30 minutes
• A selection of canapes are served while sailing
• Aquarius is a BYO vessel. Guests can bring along their favourite alcoholic beverages and ice, glasses and refrigeration is provided on board
Beverages are available for purchase. Alcohol can be purchased but is limited to 2 standard drinks per person.
4:45 PM Daily
Returns to Port Douglas at 6.15pm
Boarding 4.25pm daily at the Reef Marina, transfers are not available for this tour.
BYO alcoholic beverages. Ice, glasses and refrigeration are available on board.
Children are welcome on the Sunset Sail, child ages are 4-14yr, under 4yr is free of charge when travelling with a parent
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.