Tour ID: 10058922
This is the best way for you to become familiar with Hobart. You get to see the yachts that the city is famous for (Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race), sandstone cottages, art galleries and parks. You see lots of great sights and buildings as well as stopping at places for a closer look.
Enjoy the highlights of Hobart in the afternoon; the yachts, gardens, art galleries, sandstone cottages and stately homes, built on rich English convict history. This is an informative tour with plenty of stops.
· Sullivan’s Cove - Hobart’s birthplace and ferry terminal
· Parliament House
· Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs
· Princes Park - a one time gun battery
· Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants
· St. George’s Church
· Views of Wrest Point Casino and exclusive Sandy Bay
· St. David’s Park
· Stop at Angelsea Barracks
· South Hobart at the foot of Mt. Wellington
· Cascade Brewery
· Stop and visit Cascade Gardens
· Stop and visit the remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
· St. David’s Cathedral
· Treasury Building and Franklin Square
· GPO and Hobart Town Hall
· Penitentiary Chapel and Court
· Hobart Aquatic Centre
· Queen’s Domain and Government House
· Cross the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River
· Views over Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive
· Stop at Rosny Hill lookout for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, The Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy
· Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
· Stop and see the exquisite Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens featuring ‘Pete’s Vegie Patch’, made famous by Peter Cundall of ABC’s Gardening Show.
Explorer Coach Tram Tour
12:45 PM Daily
4pm - no hotel drop offs, this tour concludes at Brooke Street Pier
Brooke Street Pier, Hobart
This tour operates DAILY January to March and Saturdays ONLY April to December
Children 4 – 14 years inclusive (15 and over is an adult, under 4 is free).
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.