Tour ID: 10058953
This is certainly a great day trip to get you out into nature. You will have great variety with the sights and views. You will travel through the beautiful Huon Valley. Also explore the town of Geeveston and see different parts of Hobart.
Feel like the king or queen fo the world walking along the tree tops at the Tahune Forest Airwalk. Travel through the picturesque Huon Valley and have the opportunity to taste fresh produce or even taste Willie Smith's Cider.
· Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
· Kingston - Hobart’s fastest growing town
· Lush rolling hills and valleys of the Derwent and Huon Valleys
· Rural town of Huonville - hub of the Huon Valley
· Franklin the home of wooden boat building
· Experience the country town of Geeveston
· Visit the Apple Shed - option to taste Willie Smith's Cider (own cost)
· Head deep into Aussie bush at the Tahune Airwalk with stunning views over the Huon River
· Unique Tasmanian timbers, cool temperature rainforests and wild rivers
· Walk under tall tree fern canopies and alongside the tannin coloured Huon River
· Perhaps walk across the swinging bridges over Picton and Huon Rivers
· In season - buy fresh fruit and berries from roadside stalls
Tahune Forest Airwalk, light lunch and visit to the Apple Shed.
Departs 8.15am and returns approximately 4.00pm from October to April - 8.5 hours duration
Departs 9.15am and returns approximately 4.00pm from May to September - 7.5 hours duration
8:15 AM Mon
Brooke Street Pier, Hobart or hotel pickups available on request - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email.
Please note that this tour's departure time changes - Departure from Brooke Street Pier is at 8.15am October to April, and 9.15am May to September
Children 4 – 14 years inclusive (15 and over is an adult, under 4 is free).
Tour operates on Mondays.
Tour departs 8.15am October - April.
Tour departs 9.15 May-September.
Huonville, Huon Valley and Tahune Airwalk
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.