Tour ID: 10059077
Tour the city, cruise the river, and get sky high on this Brisbane experience of a lifetime. This is a tour for those who want to see Brisbane from all the best angles. Immerse yourself in Brisbane’s vibrant culture and rich history, see Mount Coot-tha Lookout, the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, and ride the Wheel of Brisbane.
• See all the sights of historic Brisbane, Australia’s third largest city and the capital of Queensland
• Embrace the vibrant and trendy café club culture while hearing about the incredible history of the capital
• Take in the stunning views of Brisbane, Moreton Island, Stradbroke Island and Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary from the Mt Coot-tha Lookout
• Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, home to over 130 koalas, where you will get to cuddle a koala and watch them hanging around in their natural habitat, as well as enjoying a host of other native animals including emus, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, wombats and platypus
• Cruise the river where you will get to see Brisbane from a unique perspective, including the iconic landmark of Story Bridge, while being entertained by engaging commentary and taking in sparkling river views
• See Brisbane from a bird’s eye view with your ticket to the Wheel of Brisbane, with breathtaking views of Brisbane and the Brisbane River from almost sixty metres high
This one-day tour packs in all the best that Brisbane has to offer. In the morning you will go through the CBD, exploring every historical nook and cranny. You will see the majestic Cathedral Square, pass the lush Botanic Gardens, and take your river cruise where you will see all the sights and sounds of the city from the glorious Brisbane River.
Take in the amazing heritage-listed Story Bridge, Brisbane’s iconic cantilever bridge, from all angles as you pass right underneath it on your cruise vessel. While you take in the sights from the deck, your tour will detail commentary of sixteen of Brisbane’s best sights as you delight in the scenic views from the Brisbane River.
See Brisbane’s seat of power at Parliament House and the historic Conrad Treasury Hotel, Anzac Square and City Hall. You’ll delight in the views from Kangaroo Point Cliffs, where you will get to experience the panoramic views of Brisbane CBD and Brisbane River from the majestic cliffs.
Once you’ve been under it, you have to go over it – cross Story Bridge and Captain Cook Bridge on your way through to Suncorp Stadium and the world-famous XXXX Brewery.
At the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, you will get to experience all that the zoo named by AOL as one of the ‘Top Ten Zoos in the World’. The Sanctuary is the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary, and is home to over 130 cute and cuddly koalas as well as many other native species. You can cuddle a koala, hand-feed a kangaroo, encounter an emu, and engage in the entertaining and educational shows and exhibits that make the Sanctuary famous.
Finish your day with scenic views of Brisbane, Moreton Island and Stradbroke Island from the spectacular lookout at Mount Coot-tha.
Hotel pickup and drop off, river cruise, morning tea, Wheel of Brisbane, entry at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
9:00 AM Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun
Brisbane and Mount Coot-tha
Tour departs from Level 3, Counter 0, Brisbane Transit Centre on Roma Street or hotel pickups available on request - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email
Children 3 – 13 years inclusive (14 and over is an adult, under 3 is free).
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.