Tour ID: 10059122
· Head inland into the mountain range of Eucalypt forest
· Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland
· Mt Tamborine offers a wonderful opportunity to wander through Gallery Walk - a collection of restaurants, gallaries, wineries and a cheese factory
· Perhaps enjoy a local specialty at Granny Mac's...tantalizing fudge and confectionary made on the premises! What a treat! (own expense)
· Wind your way through the forest to 'The Goat's Track' - original logging route and the only road to O'Reilly's
· Spectacular scenery of ancient beech trees and sub-tropical rainforests
· Pass the Kokoda Army Barracks - Jungle Warfare Training Centre
· Lamington National Park - gazetted in 1944 and heritage listed for its significant species of flora and fauna
· Hear stories of the heroic rescue by Bernard O’Reilly’s of Stinson plane crash survivors and the fascinating life of these early pioneers
· Immerse yourself in the surrounds of the sub-tropical rainforest of the Green Mountains
· Visit O'Reilly's on the top of the mountain
· See the rich variety of bird life who call this paradise home - chance to feed the beautiful Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots (own expense)
· O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe - enjoy spectacular views of the mountain range while dining from the balcony (own expense)
· Visit an Alpaca Farm and souvenir/retail shop (Tuesdays N/A instead we visit Kamarun Lookout)
· Enjoy spectacular views of the mountain ranges
Tree Top walk, Alpaca Farm, Gallery Walk
8:45 AM Daily
Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach
Complimentary pick up available from a limited number of hotel found at this link.
Children 3 – 14 years inclusive (15 and over is an adult, under 3 is free).
Optional Japanese commentary available via iPod
Lamington National Park, Mt Tamborine and O'Reilly's
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.