Tour ID: 10059709
The Moreton Island Get Wrecked 1-Day ECO Tour is recognised as the most popular tour in South East Queensland, offering the BEST value for money and MORE inclusions than any other tour of its kind.
This ALL INCLUSIVE adventure includes –
• Guided Transparent Kayaking around the Tangalooma Wrecks
• Guided Snorkeling around the Tangalooma Wrecks
• See Colourful Coral, Turtles, Dolphins and Thousands of Reef Fish
• Sandboarding at speeds up to 70km/h
• 4WD Tough Bus adventure across beaches and through island forests
• Pick-up and Return service from Brisbane or Gold Coast
• FREE Lunch on the beach included
• Experience the thrill of hand feeding thousands of fish
• Beautiful cruise to the island on the LARGEST and most comfortable ferry in Moreton Bay
• All wet suits & snorkeling gear provided FREE
• Safety vests provided for non-swimmers
• Relax and chill out on the golden sandy Moreton Island beaches
• No extra costs for so called “additional” activities – please compare…
Sunset Safaris are the pioneering experts for Transparent Kayaking in Australia. We proudly have the very best equipment to ensure the best experience possible. We encourage you to compare what we offer verses our other Moreton Island competitors. Our ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE guarantees you the very BEST VALUE FOR MONEY, and the very best experience possible.
(Itinerary order may change to suit weather and tidal conditions)
• Get picked up by Sunset Safaris 4WD Bus and head to the port of Brisbane where we embark on a beautiful cruise across the magnificent Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry.
• Upon arrival on Moreton Island, relax and chill on the golden sandy beach with the wonderful view of Tangalooma Wrecks.
• Our tour guides will then take you on a snorkeling tour where you can spot turtles, dolphins, coral and thousands of beautiful reef fish!
• Experience the awesome fish feeding FRENZY while snorkeling
• Back on the beach, you will be served with a wonderful fresh picnic lunch by our tour guides!
• After lunch, discover the hidden underwater wonders of the Tangalooma Wrecks with our fully guided TRANSPARENT KAYAKING
• Starting a new adventure, experience our 4WD “Tough Bus” as we travel the rugged tracks of Moreton Island to “The Desert.”
• The Desert is where we feel the exhilaration of sand tobogganing at speeds of up to 70km/h with plenty of time to do it all over again! Finally, experience the sense of freedom while enjoying the beautiful view of the sand dunes.
• We then head back to the beach and if time permits, go for a swim at Tangalooma Beach just to refresh yourself!
• We then cruise back to Brisbane on MiCat Ferry as the sun sets in our sight!
*In the event of strong wind or bad weather, our tour guides will give you the option to cancel or postpone your tour. If you go ahead, a scenic 4WD tour of the Island may be substituted for the water activities.
Fully Guided Tour, ALL ACTIVITIES INCLUDED, Snorkeling Equipment, Safety Vests, Kayaking equipment, Sand-boards, 4WD bus transport on the Island, Transfers from Brisbane or Gold Coast & FREE Lunch on the Beach.
No Specific Times Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Brisbane and Gold Coast
Ex Gold Coast - 5.45am: Mantra on View Ave, Surfers Paradise
Ex Brisbane - 7am: Level 3, Bus Bay 26-30,
Brisbane Transit Centre (also known as Roma Street Transit Centre),
151 Roma Street,
Be ready to go by the departure times, but allow time for your bus to arrive. Unpredictable traffic conditions heading out of Brisbane can slow us down.
$10 Brisbane Transfer Fee if transfering to Brisbane & not paid via the internet OR + $30 Gold Coast Transfer Fee if transferring to Gold Coast if not paid via the internet.
Any special needs particularly medicines, swimming costume, beach towel, insect repellent, sunscreen, hat, warm/wet weather jacket, torch, walking shoes, camera and water bottle.
Children are only taken under the supervision of parents. Children are classed as 13 and under.
Children between 14 and 17 are eligible for the student discount.
Luggage is restricted to a small overnight bag size (30 x 50cm).
Discount available to holders of full-time student cards and backapacker association cards. Must present cards if requested.
Gold Coast Departure Point Surcharge
Adults: $30.00 | Children: $30.00
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.