Tour ID: 10060101
Paradise has a new address and Sunlover Reef Cruises would like to invite you to join our hosts for the ultimate sleep out experience, staying behind after our day guests return to Cairns and staying overnight on Moore Reef Pontoon. This is the most relaxing way to explore and experience one of the world's greatest natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef.
- Take our fast air-conditioned catamaran from Cairns Reef Fleet terminal to Moore Reef Pontoon, enjoying afternoon tea onboard.
- Sumptuous buffet lunch (served between 12pm - 2pm) is available at the reef, where you can enjoy snorkelling, glass bottom boat and semi-submersible tours, touch tank presentation, all day-trip diving options (additional cost) and fish feeding.
- Between 3.30pm - 3.45pm day guests return to Cairns, leaving a maximum of 18 guests on the pontoon to enjoy an unforgetable night on the reef.
- Meet your hosts, other guests, and go through pontoon orientation and swag demonstration before taking in the sunset on the Great Barrier Reef with gourmet cheese and fruit platters.
- Tonight a three course BBQ dinner is served, before a night-time marine life presentation in the underwater observatory, and some star gazing with your hosts. View the uninterrupted southern night sky, and spot the Southern Cross and Milky Way!
- Sunrise over the Great Barrier Reef followed by breakfast.
- Morning activities commence. Experience an exclusive guided snorkel safari with your host & marine specialists and a glass bottom boat tour, all before enjoying Morning Tea before the arrival of the day boat at 11.30am.
- Enjoy all the inclusions of the day tour.
- Depart from the reef at 3.45pm.
- 5.30PM ARRIVE Reef Fleet Terminal Cairns with unforgettable memories.
All meals including 2 x Lunch, fully cooked breakfast, 3 course gourmet BBQ dinner, sunset canapes, private glass bottom boat tour and private guided snorkel safari (both outside of the day area) - Deluxe individual swags with all linen provided. All inclusions of Moore Reef Day Tour on Day One and Two plus access to all dive and scenic flight optional activities (at extra charge)
2 Days / 1 Night
9:30 AM Wed, Sat
Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns - Finger A
- Camera (Underwater cameras available for rent)
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket/sweater
- Money or credit card for optional purchases
Minimum age is 12 years old. All passengers pay adult rates.
All diving optional extras are only available whilst the Sunlover Reef Cruise vessel is at the pontoon, and must be booked prior to departure.
Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon
Return Hotel Tranfers - from Cairns City area
Adults: $232.00 | Children: $22.00 | Family: $88.00 | Pensioners: $22.00
Return Hotel Transfers - from Cairns Northern Beaches
Adults: $32.00 | Children: $32.00 | Family: $128.00 | Pensioners: $32.00
Seawalker Platform Helmet Diving
Introductory Scuba Dive
Certified Scuba Dive
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.