Tour ID: 10060101
We invite you to be our guests for the night, sleeping under millions of stars on the Great Barrier Reef. This is truely a night to remember. We travel to the pontoon at Moore Reef where you enjoy the day and the activities on offer but when the others go home you have the reef to yourself! Imagine waking up at sunrise on the reef and there is no one else around. You get to explore the coral gardens and the beautiful reef fish for a second day!
We would like you to join us for the ultimate sleep out experience, staying behind after our day guests return to Cairns and staying overnight on Moore Reef Pontoon. This is the most relaxing way to explore and experience one of the world's greatest natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef.
- Take our fast air-conditioned catamaran from Cairns Reef Fleet terminal to Moore Reef Pontoon, enjoying afternoon tea onboard.
- Sumptuous buffet lunch (served between 12pm - 2pm) is available at the reef, where you can enjoy snorkelling, glass bottom boat and semi-submersible tours, touch tank presentation, all day-trip diving options (additional cost) and fish feeding.
- Between 3.30pm - 3.45pm day guests return to Cairns, leaving a maximum of 18 guests on the pontoon to enjoy an unforgetable night on the reef.
- Meet your hosts, other guests, and go through pontoon orientation and swag demonstration before taking in the sunset on the Great Barrier Reef with gourmet cheese and fruit platters.
- Tonight a three course BBQ dinner is served, before a night-time marine life presentation in the underwater observatory, and some star gazing with your hosts. View the uninterrupted southern night sky, and spot the Southern Cross and Milky Way!
- Sunrise over the Great Barrier Reef followed by breakfast.
- Morning activities commence. Experience an exclusive guided snorkel safari with your host & marine specialists and a glass bottom boat tour, all before enjoying Morning Tea before the arrival of the day boat at 11.30am.
- Enjoy all the inclusions of the day tour.
- Depart from the reef at 3.45pm.
- 5.30PM ARRIVE Reef Fleet Terminal Cairns with unforgettable memories.
All meals including 2 x Lunch, fully cooked breakfast, 3 course gourmet BBQ dinner, sunset canapes, private glass bottom boat tour and private guided snorkel safari (both outside of the day area) - Deluxe individual swags with all linen provided. All inclusions of Moore Reef Day Tour on Day One and Two plus access to all dive and scenic flight optional activities (at extra charge)
Reef Fleet Terminal is located in central Cairns within walking distance to accommodation located in the city.Return transfers from Cairns City and North Beach suburbs (including Palm Cove) can be arranged as option extra at the time of booking. (extra charge)
Introductory / Certified Dive
Seawalker Helmut Dive
2 Days / 1 Night
9:30 AM Wed, Sat
Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Lake Placid, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Holloways Beach
Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns - Finger A
Reef Fleet Terminal is located in central Cairns within walking distance to accommodation located in the city.
Return transfers from Cairns City and North Beach suburbs (including Palm Cove) can be arranged as option extra at the time of booking. (extra charge)
- Camera (Underwater cameras available for rent)
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket/sweater
- Money or credit card for optional purchases
Minimum age is 12 years old. All passengers pay adult rates.
All diving optional extras are only available whilst the Sunlover Reef Cruise vessel is at the pontoon, and must be booked prior to departure.
All Scuba and Helmet Dive participants must complete a medical questionnaire/declaration on board.
A history of asthma, high/low blood pressure, heart conditions and/or other medical conditions or medications may prohibit Scuba or Helmet Diving. If medical is failed on-board no refund will be given for dive options.
Guests are advised to review medical checklists/requirements in the example document at this link.
Great Barrier Reef, Outer Barrier Reef and Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.