Tour ID: 10063233
Travel by premium coach to Cape Jervis to catch the ferry to Kangaroo Island. Meet your tour driver in Penneshaw for a day exploring this massive island paradise.
Our first visit will take in Seal Bay which is home to over 500 Australian Sea Lions. Here you get to walk near the seals as they bask in the sun and surf the waves along the shoreline. This is an amazing experience!
Lunch is included on this tour before we travel through Flinders Chase National Park to some of Kangaroo Island's most iconic attractions. There are amazing photo opportunities for Remarkable Rocks and more seal spotting opportunities at Admirals Arch with it's home for New Zealand Fur Seals.
- Travel through the Fleurieu Peninsula on the way to Cape Jervis to meet the ferry over to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
- First stop at the amazing Seal Bay where you can get up close to Australian Sea Lions on your guided ranger tour
- Then enjoy an Aussie style lunch
- On the drive you may be lucky to spot a Koala or an Echidna in the wild
- Stop at Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch for plenty of terrific photos to add to your holiday memories
- There will be time to purchase dinner in the town of Penneshaw before returning to Adelaide by coach and ferry.
- Hotel pickups and drop offs are included
6:45 AM Daily
Departs from Adelaide Central Bus Station (85 Franklin Street), some hotel pickups are available upon request.
Warm clothing and comfortable shoes
Child age 3 to 14 years
Full names are required of all passengers travelling
Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.