Tour ID: 10063314
Now there is a tour that combines the two reasons you need to visit Kangaroo Island for the natural beauty and to eat the amazing produce grown on this pristine island. The tour includes so much to see, do & taste, it is all listed in the itinerary below.
Listen to the sounds of wildlife as you make your way around, feel the peace and seclusion of island life as you breathe in the fresh air, and sample the local fare, enjoying delicious food as it was meant to taste.
* Discover some of the best food, wine and nature experiences on Kangaroo Island on this 2 day small group tour
* Taste gins, vodkas and liqueurs made using Native Australian Botanicals and locally grown or sourced ingredients at Kangaroo Island Spirits
* Take in the magnificent views from Dudley Wines as you sample a selection from their great range of award winning wines
* Learn about the successful local honey industry and taste the honey flavours produced at Island Beehive
* Witness the sun set over the majestic Remarkable Rocks while sipping on a glass of sparkling wine
* See the spectacular Admirals Arch, a natural nursery for Long-nosed Fur Seals that can be seen swimming in the waves or resting on the rocks
* Explore the largest cave, filled with ornate calcite formations, at Kelly Hill Conservation Park on a guided tour with a National Park Ranger
* Be amazed by the birds flown to display their individual flight and hunting characteristics in the In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
* Enjoy elevated 180 degree sea views of Eastern Cove and beyond as you relax with a glass of wine and your mouth-watering two course dinner, featuring local and regional produce, at Sunset Food & Wine (Sept to Apr only - from May to Aug, dinner is at Penny's Restaurant at the Penneshaw Hotel)
With return coach and ferry travel, all meals and overnight accommodation near Flinders Chase National Park included, you can get away from it all and spoil your senses on this magical 2 day tour.
* Return coach & ferry travel to Kangaroo Island
* 2 days small coach touring with expert commentary by a local driver/guide (20 passengers maximum)
* Entry fees, tours and tastings
* Two lunches, two dinners and continental breakfast
* Overnight accommodation at Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat
2 Days / 1 Night
6:45 AM Mon, Wed, Fri
10.40PM Tue, Thu, Sat
Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
A courtesy pick-up and drop-off service is provided from selected Adelaide CBD hotels. See predicted times here.
Otherwise please meet at the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street Adelaide at 6:30am to check into your tour. The coach departs at 6:45am sharp.
Comfortable walking shoes, layered clothing suitable for outdoor activities, a camera and a sense of fun and adventure.
We also suggest you pack some snacks & water for your trip.
3-14 years inclusive. Children under 3 years of age are free of charge unless they require their own seat.
Child price is based on sharing accommodation with two parents
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.