Tour ID: 10063460
This tour is a great combination, of nature & sky scrappers! You will learn about the history of the Gold Coast & Surfers Paradise and why it is such a popular place for both international & domestic travellers. It really is an amazing place! After taking in the fantastic beaches you will head to Mt Tamborine, just behind the Gold Coast. It is a wonderful little town in a perfect setting. You will enjoy having a look around. Another highlight of the day is seeing the glow worms at Cedar Creek Winery. Do you know what a glow worm is & why it glows? Come on our tour and you will find out!
This fun filled personalized full day tour ( max 7 people ) will take you down to the world famous Gold Coast with it's beautiful pristine sandy beaches and sunshine before heading up to Mt Tamborine with it's spectacular views and scenic rainforest and waterfalls.
* Visit Surfers Paradise and it's beautiful beach and myriad shops for you to browse through.
* Go to the top of the Q1 Tower and experience the scenic views up and down the coast.
* Enjoy a complimentary morning tea with coffees, Australia's favourite biscuits, fruit and juices at the Nerang River.
* Travel up the mountainous, windy roads to Mt Tamborine.
* Here you will enjoy a delicious Aussie Burger and the spectacular views back over the coast at the Eagle Heights Mountain Resort.
* Walk through the ancient rainforest with it's Cedar trees and Palms to the beautiful Curtis Falls.
* Wander along the Gallery Walk with it's many cafes, restaurants, arts and craft shops and many others.
* See the intriguing Glow Worms at the Cedar Creek Winery.
* Finish off the day with another complimentary picnic afternoon tea at the Knoll Lookout with views west to the ranges.
* You are dropped off at your hotel accommodation for your convenience.
Morning and afternoon teas, On board bottled water
8:15 AM Thu, Sun
Pickup 8.15 from your hotel accommodation.
Hat, Sunscreen, walking shoes
no children under 3 yrs.
Q1 admission Admission Adult $24 Children $14
Glow Worms admission Adult $9 Children $6
Lunch approx. $20 at the Eagle Hts Mountain Resort
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.