Tour ID: 10063461
This tour of the Sunshine Coast Beaches and the most delightful town of Maleny is a perfect way to spend your day. It has great variety, you see nature at her best, explore wonderful litttle towns and swim at some of Australia's best beaches. Let us show you these wonderful places just outside pof Brisbane!
Enjoy a personally chauffeured tour ( max 7 people ) to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland areas of Maleny and across to the beautiful beaches of the north coast.
* Only available on Full Vehicle Hire $499 per day
* After pickup from your hotel you will travel north along the highway before heading up into the mountainous hinterland areas.
* Mary Cairncross Park enables you to view the magnificient Glasshouse Mountains and then have an informative time in the Interactive Ecology area as well as a rainforest walk.
* Here you will enjoy a delicious morning tea with a selection of Australia's favourite biscuits, cheese and crackers, Coffees, teas, Fruit and juices.
* Maleny is your next stop and is a quaint country town with arts and crafts shops, cafes, restaurants and timber woodworking shops for you to explore.
* As you travel towards Montville along the escarpment, you will be able to stop at the lookouts with their spectacular views back over to the coast.
* Gardeners Falls and Kondalilla Falls are 2 beautiful Waterfalls for you to experience. Gardeners Falls and waterholes are an easy stroll as opposed to Kondalilla Falls which
requires a reasonable amount of walking approx 20 mins. each way.
* Montville is your next stop and also has a range of arts and craft shops. Here you can choose a delicious lunch from a wide variety of Cafes and Restaurants, some with scenic
views over to the coast.
* Razorback Mountain Road is your route down the mountain, through the lush, hinterland countryside and up into the township of Buderim which overlooks the beaches.
* Here we stop at Foote Sanctuary which contains a large number of Australian trees marked with their Aboriginal usage for your interest.
* Alex Headland and Maroochydore beaches is where you can bask in the sun, sand and surf before enjoying a picnic afternoon tea on the headland with it's afternoon breezes.
* You are then returned to your hotel accommodation after a delightful day out.
Morning and afternoon teas.
8:00 AM Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Hotel Accommodation at 8.15 am
Bring your hat, sunscreen, walking shoes, swimming cozie and towel.
No children under 3 yrs of age.
Sunshine Coast Hinterland
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.