Tour ID: 10063582
Experience the beautiful Airlie Beach by Jetski on this 1 hour scenic tour of the coastline and bay around the gateway to the Whitsundays. A great tour for those riding a jetski for the first time as we cater to all experience levels.
Join our Bay Blast tour for a hit of adrenalin plus scenic views of Airlie Beach.
Departing from Abell Point Marina, and expoloring the coastline and inner Pioneer Bay area, this blast is a great adventure for Jetskiers of all ages and experience levels.
You will spend a fun-filled hour on the jetski, and if you're lucky you'll spot sea turles, dugongs, or other local wildlife.
We use the latest model jetskis, and you'll be guided by our experienced local guides to ensure that you get the best out of your experience.
Informative and entertaining commentary is provided on all tours by a qualified guide. All riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles, hat and safety gear are included as well as courtesy pick up and drop offs. The Bay Blast operates daily in most weather conditions and no licence or experience is necessary.
• Approximately 1 hours of fun filled jetskiing
• Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide
• Complimentary photos of your tour provided on Facebook
• All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and bottled water
• Sea turtles, dugongs and sea birds are often encountered
• Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
1 hour tour plus check in and briefing (total 2 hours)
2:30 PM Daily
Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
Tour Times: 2.30pm - 4.30pm
Tour Duration: Approximately 1hr on jet ski and 1hr check-in and briefing
Check in: Airlie Adventure Central, Shop 3 Abell Point Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach (courtesy pick ups available)
Towel, hat swimwear, sunscreen. Wear casual clothes. Don't forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jetski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is 8 years. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour. All passengers and driver pay the full adult rate.
$ Price is for the jetski, one or two passengers.
• Our tour operates daily in most weather conditions
• Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides (must speak and understadn English)
• Fully supervised at all times by experienced guides.
• All safety gear and full riding apparel is supplied
• We have up to 10 jetskis available per tour (maximum of 20 people)
• Families and groups most welcome
• A reasonable level of fitness is required as some conditions can be physically demanding.
• Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 230kg per jetski.
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Daydream Island
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.