Tour ID: 10000067
Cruise along the famous Noosa River, through the lakes and into the mysterious waters of the Everglades. You will marvel at the mirrored reflections in the tannin stained waters that seem so still yet alive with myriad forms of wild life. You will just love this cruise.
* Cruise the Noosa River in the comfort of our purpose built vessel.
* Relax as you skim over Lake Cooroibah and the largest salt water lake in Queensland - Lake Cootharaba
* Get your camera out for the amazing dark waters and wildlife of the Everglades
* Stretch your legs on the boardwalk through paperbarks and cabbage palms and enjoy morning tea along the way.
* Invigorate your body with a swim in the tannin waters
* Sink your teeth into a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch served at the historic "Harry's Hut" site
* Discover....the river of mirrors!
10:30 AM Daily
Departs at 10.00am and returns appoximately 4.00pm
Departs from The Discovery Centre Jetty, 186 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville
Complimentary pick around Noosa area available on request at time of booking
Hat, Sunscreen, Camera, Swimmers
0-14years inclusive Child prices apply
Includes morning tea and delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
** Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks available for purchase
Please call the tour operator at least 48hrs prior to travel to reconfirm your booking (contact details on your travel documents)
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.