Tour ID: 10030001
This tour is the perfect way to see Adelaide's historic city and the Adelaide Central Markets with little chocolate rewards along the way. If you love chocolate, you’ll love this tour. Your culinary senses will be delighted as you embark on Rundle Mall’s coffee and chocolate trail for a three-hour chocolate feast.
• See Adelaide from her most delicious angle as you walk around Adelaide’s city and Central Markets on the hunt for the finest chocolate delights
• Join an informative, professional and fun walking tour to hear the story of Adelaide and the rich history of the city and markets
• Embark on the coffee and chocolate tasting trail, where you will sample the most scrumptious handcrafted chocolate treats from world-famous chocolate purveyors and professional baristas that will have you hopped up and ready to take on the next leg of the chocolate journey
• Immerse yourself in Adelaide’s foodie haven on a walk that explores the vibe and culture of Adelaide’s finest and funkiest cafés
• Meet at the majestic Hilton Hotel at Victoria Square before heading on the scrumptious choco-latte tour of Adelaide
Adelaide Central Market is South Australia’s food hub. See where the South Australian community comes together to create an environment that is bursting at the seams with fresh produce and local culture. The Adelaide Central Market is a historic building that has a rich culture that is thriving today. Established in 1869, the Adelaide Central Market has been the hub of South Australia’s food trade for over 145 years.
Explore the rich history and culture of the markets with your tour guide. You will get to explore the 80 traders that hustle and bustle under the roof of the largest undercover market in Australia. You will set out from the markets, which are home to some of Adelaide’s most popular cafés, onto the coffee and chocolate trail of Adelaide.
Adelaide has a passion for chocolate that runs through the rich, caffeinated veins of the city’s café culture. You’ll have plenty of time to explore Adelaide’s allegiance to the bean as you journey from the markets to Rundle Mall.
On this tour, you will learn how chocolate is crafted from the raw bean to the sweet final product that lights up all the reward centres of your brain. Get your endorphins pumping as you walk in the sunshine of the city and sip coffee made by the best baristas in Adelaide while sampling delicious handcrafted chocolates. Whether you take it white, dark, or milky, your taste-buds will surely thank you for rewarding them by taking this tour of fine chocolates and quality coffee.
This is the perfect tour if you have a sweet tooth; enjoy three hours of pure indulgence, with a balance of colour and activity. Unlock some of Adelaide’s best kept culinary secrets with your experienced local tour guide as you sip and indulge in the finest that Adelaide’s café culture has to offer.
Walking tour of central Adelaide and Central Markets,
Informative guided tour,
Coffee & Chocolate at Chocolate Cafe,
Chocolate Tasting & samples,
Afternoon Tea/Coffee with cake.
1:30 PM Tue, Thu, Fri
Walking tour of central Adelaide visiting chocolate destinations along the way.
Tour departs from outside the Hilton Hotel, Victoria Square
Child rate applies to ages 2-14 years. Children under 2 years travel free of charge and should be booked as infants.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.