Standard Cruise Michaelmas Cay & Hastings Reef
- Tour Details
- Optional Extras
Included in price:
- Morning & Afternoon Tea with Muffins or Cake - Hot and Cold Buffet Lunch - Reef Interpretation & Guided Snorkel Tours on both Locations - High Quality Snorkel Equipment & Instruction - Buoyancy Vest, Flotation Device - Wetsuit or Lycra Suit depending on the season - Optical Mask - Glass Bottom Boat Tour - Dive Guides for Certified Divers - Bird watching island circumnavigation (depending on weather conditions)
Available for purchase/hire:
Introductory Diving Certified Diving Cold Drinks & Confectionery Souvenirs - T-shirts, Caps etc
Full day to the Great Barrier Reef Departing at 8am daily
8:00 AM Daily
Returns Approx 4:30pm (Approximately)
Cairns, Palm Cove, Great Barrier Reef, Michaelmas Cay, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Holloways Beach
Pick up available for Cairns City and Northern Beaches. Cairns City $10 p/p pay on board. Northern Beaches $20 p/p pay on board. Please state your accommodation in the space provided on the booking form and we will send you a pick up time. Boarding starts at 7.30 on Pier E1 of the Marlin Marina directly at the Vessel
What to bring:
Booking Voucher, Swim wear, Hat, towel, suitable clothing, suncream. Extras on board can be paid via Visa/Master Card or Cash. .......and a Big Smile!
Fitness level required:
Children: 4-14 years (Infant 0-3 years no charge) Introductory scuba diving minimum age restriction 12 years
MAXIMUM OF 35 PASSENGERS
Please note: Child rate applies to children aged 4-14.
Great Barrier Reef and Michaelmas Cay
1 x Introductory Dive
Adults: $75.00 | Children: – | Family: – | Pensioners: –
1 x Certified Dive (Guided)
Adults: $55.00 | Children: – | Family: – | Pensioners: –
2 x Certified Dives (Guided)
Adults: $100.00 | Children: – | Family: – | Pensioners: $100.00
Need more information? Ask a question here!
Seastar bops along at up to 24 knots getting to Michaelmas Cay in just over an hour. We are the first to arrive - dive or snorkel from Seastar. Take the ferry to the beach & snorkel in the calm & sheltered waters of the island.
After a couple of hours, the crowds arrive, so we skedaddle off to Hastings Reef. A very different reef to Michaelmas Cay, there is more diving, snorkelling or stay dry in the Glass Bottom Boat. After exploring Hastings we scoot back to Cairns. With 2 1/2 hours at each location, there is ample time to enjoy all that each offers.
- A Great Day Out -
- Small Group of 35 passengers Maximum
- Over 5 Hours at the Reef
- Fast, Modern Air-Conditioned Catamaran
- Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Hot and Cold Buffet Lunch
- Reef Interpretation
- Guided Snorkel Tours on both Locations
- High Quality Snorkel Equipment & Instruction
- Buoyancy Vest, Flotation Device
- Wetsuit or Lycra Suit depending on the season
- Optical Mask (if required)
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour at Hastings Reef
- Dive Guides for Certified Divers
- Bird watching Michaelmas Cay (Island Circumnavigation dependant on Weather)
- High Crew to Passengers Ratio
The above prices include $15.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.
Prices are listed in Australian dollars and include GST.