Tour ID: 10043015
Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour with all the inclusions of General Admission, followed by learning how to traditionally paint a returning boomerang and the intricate art of weaving, using plants and grasses. Create your own natural, rainforest style jewellery utilising crystals, seeds and wooden beads. Take home three hand-made souvenirs. Join your personal Indigenous Tour Guide on a guided Bush Food Trail and learn about native plants, bush foods and traditional medicine.
A delicious hot and cold buffet lunch at the Flame Tree restaurant is included in this full day experience.
*In wet weather, these demonstrations will he held under cover indoors
• Return transfers from accommodation
• Creation Story
• Art of My People
• Tjapukai Aboriginal Dance Performance
• Bush Foods and Medicines Presentation
• Hunting and Weapons Demonstration
• Didgeridoo Show
• Boomerang and Spear Throwing
• Personal Indigenous Tour Guide
• Learn about native plants, bush foods and traditional medicine
• Taste native fruit jams with homemade damper and billy tea
• Learn the art of weaving
• Paint a boomerang with Indigenous artist
• Learn the art of weaving
• Make traditional Jewellery
• Take home three unique handmade souvenirs
• Hot & cold buffet lunch
• The Tjapukai Retail Store is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Take your time and purchase an authentic indigenous souvenir, piece of artwork, didgeridoo, boomerang, CD or book - come and see the range of gifts for all budgets for yourself!
• Night Fire By Tjapukai – Nightly Dinner & Show
The Bush Food Trail and Cultural Creations packages take approximately 45 minutes each, and are additional activities to the General Admission guided tours. We advise you allow 3 hours on top of the 2.5 hour guided tour to enjoy the activities and the buffet lunch.
8:30 AM Daily
Return transfers leave Tjapukai for Cairns accommodation at 12:30, 2:30, 3:15, 4:15, 4:50, and for northern beaches at 3:45 and 5:20pm. Please call us to book your pick up. 07-4042-9999.
Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach
We offer pick ups from Cairns and northern beaches accommodation between 8 and 9am for your transfer to Tjapukai. Return transfers leave Tjapukai for Cairns accommodation at 12:30, 2:30, 3:15, 4:15, 4:50, and for northern beaches at 3:45 and 5:20pm. Please call us to book your pick up. 07-4042-9999.
Comfortable shoes, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, your camera!
Children under the age of 3 years are complimentary. Children aged 4-14 are admitted at child prices. 15 years and above are admitted at adult prices.
Tjapukai accepts major credit cards, cash, travellers cheques, and has EFTPOS facilities available.
Cairns and Cairns Beaches
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.