Tour ID: 10059418
Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour with all the inclusions of General Admission, followed by learning about native plants, bush foods and traditional medicine with your personal Indigenous Guide.
The bush foods trail will take you on a journey through the Tjapukai Parklands showing you bush foods, plants and trees that have culinary and medicinal significance. At the end of journey enjoy billy tea and damper with native fruit jams, as you relax lakeside and enjoy insightful talk with your guide.
Bush Walk must be purchased with a General Admission ticket per this package, this item cannot be purchased as a standalone product.
• Return transfers from accommodation
• Creation Story
• Art of My People
• Tjapukai Aboriginal Dance Performance
• Bush Foods and Medicines Presentation
• Hunting and Weapons Demonstration
• Didgeridoo Show
• Boomerang and Spear Throwing
• Personalised Indigenous Tour Guide for 45 min Bush Food Trail
• Learn about native plants, bush foods and traditional medicine
• Taste native fruit jams with homemade damper and billy tea
• Cultural Creations - paint a boomerang with a Tjapukai performer and take home a special memory of your day.
• The Tjapukai Retail Store is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Take your time and purchase an authentic indigenous souvenir, piece of artwork, didgeridoo, boomerang, CD or book - come and see the range of gifts for all budgets for yourself!
• The Flame Tree restaurant and cafe is open for Lunch every day.
• Night Fire By Tjapukai – Nightly Dinner & Show
9:00 AM Daily
Please call Tjapukai Reservations with any queries +61 7 4042 9999.
We offer pick ups from Cairns and northern beaches accommodation between 8 and 9am for your transfer to Tjapukai. Return transfers leave Tjapukai for Cairns accommodation at 12:30, 2:30, 3:15, 4:15, 4:50, and for northern beaches at 3:45 and 5:20pm. Please call us to book your pick up. 07-4042-9999.
Comfortable shoes, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, your camera!
Children 3 years of age and under are complimentary. Children aged 4-14 are admitted at child prices. 15 years and above are admitted at adult prices.
Tjapukai accepts cash, major credit cards, travellers cheques, and has EFTPOS facilities available.
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.